Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:23 am

Macro

Amateur photographers - equipment, techniques and more.

Macro

Postby DangerousDi » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Does any one have this future on your digital cameras? If so what it the type of camera you are using and the number?
If you don't try, you don't know if you would have failed or succeed.
DangerousDi

Re: Macro

Postby mandadees » Mon May 06, 2013 10:01 pm

DiDi,

The little flower setting is for taking close up pictures like of a flower or maybe a nipple for here , ha ha. On my camera it is on the top dial. It let's you get very close to what you want to shoot and get in focus. If you self shoot you won't want it unless you are doing a body part, then it might be fun. You have to be close though or it won't focus. Don't forget to change it back for regular shots. :D
"The music that really turns me on is either running toward God or away from God. Both recognize the pivot, that God is at the center of the jaunt."
-- Bono

mandadees

Postby WickedWonder » Tue May 07, 2013 3:34 am

I have found the Macro features on digital cameras do not work like old manual focus 35mm. The final results are pixelated inferiors. Meaning, if later you want to edit the photos with a editing software, you have a hard time getting rid of the pixel boundary's. Some digitals have manual focus capabilities but still you have the issue of edits.

That is why I still use my old 35mm with macro or close-up lens. I still love to capture with up close lens combined with Macro. A nipple has many fascinating bumps and lines that many never stop to see.
WickedWonder

Postby blondwife » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:13 am

these where shot with a DSLR and it seems like the focus should be better so I concur with WW
Attachments
DSC04766.jpg
DSC04766.jpg (116.77 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
015.jpg
015.jpg (315.32 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
blondwife

Return to Photographers