Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Photographer wanted in New Orleans

Amateur photographers - equipment, techniques and more.

Photographer wanted in New Orleans

Postby 3Dspng » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:04 am

Were a couple where she is a very attractive 24 yo about 115lbs and 5'5''. Looking for an attractive laid-back guy that has background in photography and his own equipment that would enjoy making high quality photos of her from G to R rated style photos. Hope we can make a friendship out of it too. If interested please let us know and we can chat to work out any details. Thank you
3Dspng

Re: Photographer wanted in New Orleans

Postby imagesbygordon » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:07 am

I live in Biloxi, so just an hour away - let me know if you are still interested in shooting.

ibg2004@bellsouth.net
imagesbygordon

Re: Photographer wanted in New Orleans

Postby Merlin52 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:38 am

Might want to clarify a little more what you are looking for. If it is a photographer, then does attractive matter? I got caught up in a situation once where after making an effort to present my credentials as a photographer, what was actually wanted was a fantasy where my photography skills didn't matter. It ended up in an uncomfortable situation where I was asked being asked to do some things that being married at the time, was outside of what I was there to do. It might be good to know if you are looking for a photographer, a participant, or both.
Merlin52

Return to Photographers