Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:56 am

Help with Nude Photo Storage

Amateur photographers - equipment, techniques and more.

Help with Nude Photo Storage

Postby Lanaluv » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:01 pm

We are currently storing my nude photos on a flash drive, but I worry about accidentally losing it or leaving it out where someone could pick it up, etc. Also worry that if something would to happen (accident) to my husband and I, and a family member would discover 100's of nude photos of me, they would be shocked. Don't ever want that to happen, but we get a lot of pleasure from our nude photography hobby and want to find a safer and more secure way to store our photos.

Can someone suggest an online service for storing photos that is safe? I know very little about these services but am aware of the problems that icloud had with hacking. I basically just want to be able to manually upload all my pictures where no one else will have access. I want to be able to easily access my pictures and add new ones.

I am a novice in this type of thing, so thank you for any advice and help that you can give me. (I'm also new here, so I apologize if this topic has been addressed previously.)

Nakedly,
Lanaluv
Lanaluv

Re: Help with Nude Photo Storage

Postby coastalmale » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:53 am

Why don't you just go buy a 2TB external memory. I do weddings and many other type pictures and it so easy to store them. It's easy to hide them on there also if you want to.
coastalmale

Postby Lanaluv » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Coastal, thank you for the suggestion. I'll look into it.
Lanaluv

Postby Cpl2 » Fri May 01, 2015 7:35 am

Check out Folder lock. Has free 30 day trial. Basically password protects any folder you chose on your hard drive or any external drives. Folders on pc that you "Lock" won't even show up unless you enter Folder lock to unlock them.
Cpl2

Postby Merlin52 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Might try something like this.
http://www.ironkey.com/en-US/encrypted- ... /f200.html
It is a finger print authenticated USB drive
It is also possible to secure directories on a computer to certain users.

My usual recommendation to models though is to not pose for pictures that you are not prepared to have seen.
Merlin52

Return to Photographers