Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:30 am

Great inexpensive flash for DLSR Cameras!

Amateur photographers - equipment, techniques and more.

Great inexpensive flash for DLSR Cameras!

Postby Alphoto » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:13 am

Hello everyone,

Long time VW fan here! I've been visiting since the "Busty Rachel" days. Yeah, a long time lol.

I am a photographer (videographer too) and I always try to help fellow photographers. I also try out various equipment, my goal is always to find inexpensive equipment that gives professional results.

I found a company that sells knock off camera equipment for DSLR cameras. Their equipment is actually close to the quality of the what it is copying, for a fraction of the price. The flash I purchased is the Yongnuo YN568 EXII. It is a knock off of the Canon 580 EXII.
Alphoto

Couple of questions

Postby Faceman675 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Alphoto wrote:Hello everyone,

Long time VW fan here! I've been visiting since the "Busty Rachel" days. Yeah, a long time lol.

I am a photographer (videographer too) and I always try to help fellow photographers. I also try out various equipment, my goal is always to find inexpensive equipment that gives professional results.

I found a company that sells knock off camera equipment for DSLR cameras. Their equipment is actually close to the quality of the what it is copying, for a fraction of the price. The flash I purchased is the Yongnuo YN568 EXII. It is a knock off of the Canon 580 EXII.

When you say "It is a knock off of the Canon 580 EXII" does that mean it has the same features? Specifically will it work in master/slave mode with the 580 that I have?

Whats the cost and where did you get it (link)?
Faceman675

Return to Photographers