Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 pm

What's your motivation for posting pics of your wife

A place to share your sexy stories

What's your motivation for posting pics of your wife

Postby NudeNirvana » Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Obviously a lot of ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes are willing to be photographed nude - thanks to digital age even more now than ever before. Ladies, since it's not a contest, what is your motivation to do instant tit flash? Or ass flash? Versus simply posting a full contri set?
Nude Nirvana aka NN, age 53 - mom, next door neighbor type, often shy and reluctant but loves to please!

"Just here to have some fun as life is too short & we're not getting any younger"

Follow me at Twitter.com/NudeNirvana
NudeNirvana

Re: What's your motivation for posting pics of your wife

Postby AnonAnon » Sun May 21, 2017 9:01 pm

We've never posted here, but my wife has some friends studying photography that have her nude in projects they have displayed in small galleries and at a local lounge. The lounge project shows her as a robot prostitute of the future and is somewhat erotic. Her face is hidden, but recognition by friends is likely. It wasn't my idea, but I enjoy her confidence. She just enjoys exhibitionism and her body. A competition would add nothing for us.
AnonAnon

Postby Merlin52 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:03 am

The main reason was that she enjoyed the attention and comments. Stopped when those comments turned negative.
Merlin52

Postby AnonAnon » Mon May 22, 2017 3:32 pm

That might be the big difference between posting online and being an exhibitionist in person. Few people are gutsy enough to comment in person, and fewer still to make negative comments.
AnonAnon

Postby Merlin52 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:39 am

Yes, commenters are braver online, of course in person you can't turn the computer off if someone objects, you have to run. :) I used to delete the negative comments before she saw them, but she was gaining weight, and it became a full time job, so I had to stop posting. Part of the reason I shoot is making women feel better about themselves, and I was no longer accomplishing that with her. We shot some private stuff after that, but she became her own worst critic and blamed (screamed at) me for it. I have seen photos of heavier women that look good but much of my photography experience is with models that don't have as much to hide, so I would need an opportunity to practice with someone that has some patience, and who's self esteem is not at stake. There would likely be some bad photos before I learned which elements to manipulate to produce good ones.
Merlin52

Postby ndbeachcpl » Tue May 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Merlin, as a shooter for what was once the premier men's magazine, I can tell you that it's a monumental task to effect successful shots when weight is an issue. A little, yes. A lot, not. I remember a famous, now deceased, Playmate of the Year who was 185 pounds when the POY spread was shot. No amount of creative lighting and diaphanous drapery could hide that fact. It was unfortunate for all involved.
ndbeachcpl

Postby AnonAnon » Tue May 23, 2017 10:35 pm

Merlin, complete nudity in a photo is something people can get picky about. More so than they would if given the opportunity to see half as much in person. On date nights when she's coming direct from work, my wife will often just remove her bra and substantially unbutton her shirt to convert to a casual sexy look. Often, while I'm enjoying the views while she is seated, I notice unflattering rolls forming because the abdomen is compressed, but I've not once not enjoyed myself.
AnonAnon

Postby Jocko64 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:59 am

I guess my wife was simply an exhibitionist, she had perfect bod and legs even after 3 children and did not mind showing it. She was conned into her real first photo shoot at age 43 when she picked up proofs from daughters wedding. It turned out to be a 2 1/2 hour shoot from fully clothed to very explicit. I did not know till she present me with over 200 beautiful pictures on our Anniversary. It was a bit of a shock but knowing her well not a big shock! The photographer was enamored by her, I think he was in love with her, she did several shoots with him till age 67 or 68. After 3rd shoot she handled his need for her! He published some with her face masked or covered in some manner. I was proud of her, I showed some of my select friends, male and female, most were very tasteful pictures. We destroyed all of them a few years back not wanting family to know. She is still a bit of an exhibitionist, when we go to condo in Florida she will be on deck naked, I still love looking at this woman, she was and still is the best I have ever encountered in my 74 years! We have had open marriage since 6 months after we married and it has all been good and is still good!
Jocko64

Postby Merlin52 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 am

ndbeachcpl wrote:Merlin, as a shooter for what was once the premier men's magazine, I can tell you that it's a monumental task to effect successful shots when weight is an issue. A little, yes. A lot, not. I remember a famous, now deceased, Playmate of the Year who was 185 pounds when the POY spread was shot. No amount of creative lighting and diaphanous drapery could hide that fact. It was unfortunate for all involved.

I am also an experienced photographer, so I am aware. A slim model in her 20's, can be posed almost any way and look good. The margins usually get slimmer with age and weight. Still there is that occasional photo that shows it can be done, so it is controlling the elements that make that happen that is the challenge. It is not possible to make a 230+ model look like she is 125, but the goal is to make her look the best she can be.
Merlin52

Postby Jocko64 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:23 am

I am proud of the way she looks, I love her showing the goods, always did and still do!
Jocko64

Postby AnonAnon » Sat May 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Jocko64, what I enjoy is that my wife can show off practically any part of her body anywhere without flinching. The mixture of boldness and vulnerability is intoxicating. I've watched her walk around at parties with pants on that put her landing strip in full view of dozens of people, some of whom surely have strong opinions either way on that sort of exposure and emerge confident and laughing about it even when people have pointed out the view directly. That carefree attitude is what I enjoy.
AnonAnon

Postby FastFive » Sun May 28, 2017 7:25 am

I'm still half expecting someone to say "revenge". :lol:
Sometimes you just need to relax...
... to relax
... torelax
... orelax
... orelsax
... oralsex
... oral sex
Sometimes you just need oral sex.
FastFive

Postby Merlin52 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:36 am

Which would be both unethical, and illegal.
Merlin52

Postby Ravien » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:46 am

It's all about the thrill me thinks. My wife and I are planning to do some pics in the future, but we want to go slow.
Ravien

Postby AnonAnon » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 am

My wife isn't big on photography, but her natural comfort with nudity has recently got her invitations from friends studying photography and wanting a thinking amateur free model for complicated projects. It is hard work, but she's also now comfortable being photographed with more than one person in the room directing her into poses that seem to evolve further each time. She usually hides her privates by brushing her hair over them and using some product to keep it there, but the last session had her in a squatting pose with her pussy completely revealed. Instead of being uncomfortable about it, she said she felt stupid keeping "the last bit" covered and that it was far more natural to not worry about it. I found that I felt the same way. The images aren't posted online, but do circulate within the students, some of whom know us. It feels liberating rather than weird.
AnonAnon

Postby NudeNirvana » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:03 am

wow, lots of great comments everyone. There's no question about it, everyone has different reasons for posting pics of their wife or girlfriend, but it seems like a combination of excitement, pride and having a great relationship truly helps. Overcoming the initial fear of being photographed nude is a huge step and of course posting the pics online for the world to see is another even bigger step.......I think it's great to bring so much happiness and pleasure through erotica and it's a harmless hobby in our opinion. Life is short, so enjoy it!

❤️❤️ NN
Nude Nirvana aka NN, age 53 - mom, next door neighbor type, often shy and reluctant but loves to please!

"Just here to have some fun as life is too short & we're not getting any younger"

Follow me at Twitter.com/NudeNirvana
NudeNirvana

Postby AnonAnon » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:30 am

In our opinion, most people don't see it as a harmless hobby and feel that their reputation will be impacted, and it can be. My wife makes it a point to show off so people can enjoy looking and she also blazes a trail for those of her friends that want to show off, but worry about the consequences. A few years ago, she planned a night out where the women wore plunging neckline outfits. They got ready at our house and I was to drive them. When it came time for boob tape, my wife announced that she wasn't going to wear any, which prompted the rest to forego it as well. One of the other women is a show off as well, but I know it was a memorable night for the other two. Their husbands talk about it all the time.
AnonAnon

Postby mrdangerous » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:18 pm

I would LOVE to share my wife's assets, but she won't approve posting to the internet.
mrdangerous

Postby AnonAnon » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:43 pm

My wife seems to be working up to it. She's done some nude modeling for a friend going through photography school. After a few more artistic projects, she was able to do one that is blatantly erotic, where she hasn't brushed her hair over her lips. She recently experimented with a butt plug with a 3D printed shield that came up between her legs and just covered her lips, but allowed some of her landing strip to show. Though she inserted the plug in private, I noticed that she was very comfortable working with the photographer friend concentrating on the adornment.
AnonAnon

Postby ripstar1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:02 pm

I don't post pics of my exes anymore, but way back when I did it was no big deal. Then when I saw a couple guys jack off to one's picture I realized why I liked to. One time I joined a guy jacking to one.
ripstar1

Return to Erotic Stories