Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Cleaning Gutters

A place to share your sexy stories

Re: Cleaning Gutters

Postby Jocko64 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Hey Froggy , hang in there, keep it going at 72 my wife still like a dick in her mouth or pussy, Guy that used to do her ass died! I am to big for it she tells me.
Jocko64

Postby FDupp » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Hey folks - Ohler, Froggy, and Jocko - thanks for the comments. I'm glad to know that I'm not just writing for myself (although, admittedly, I'd probably keep writing these posts even if no one read them or replied).

Yoga class last night (Wednesday). As is my habit, I got there about a half hour early to do some warm ups and stretching. I like to break a sweat before we get into class. I was wearing my trusty ten-year-old gray USMC sweats - stretched, did some jump rope and body weight exercises. While I'm getting my heart rate up, Natalie comes in and comes straight over to me and says "Hey Fred, good to see you. Think we could talk after class?" Of course, before I can answer J.D. and a couple of other folks come into the class. I say "sure" and Natalie goes to the front of the class to start getting ready (she's wearing a very, very hot canary yellow yoga outfit - the outfit that she was wearing the morning that we visited the yoga studio and sauna in her basement).

Class is uneventful. J.D. was wearing her peacock yoga pants again, green sports bra under an oversized white tank top which gave a nice glimpse of her cleavage, especially when she bent over to stretch. I have to admit, throughout the class I kept glimpsing over to watch J.D. and thinking about last Saturday night - thinking about the curves and details of her body in the dim light from her bathroom, of the feel of her as I slid inside her... made some of the yoga poses difficult, especially the "wheel" - if you don't know what that is, Google it and you'll understand why it was especially difficult for me last night!

After class, J.D. comes over and says "let's shower up and meet at XXXX (a local pub)" - I say sure. Meanwhile, Natalie's eyes are boring holes in me. Now, to be honest, J.D. is an interesting and intriguing woman - although it appears that there is a considerable shell for me to break through to really get to know her. However, Natalie is unlike any woman I've ever been with before - confident, strong, in control.

J.D. and I meet up at the pub about a half hour after yoga class. I'm there before her and she kind of takes my breath when she walks in - black knee-high boots, long black skirt, white silky-type blouse, and a black button-up sweater, her strawberry-blonde hair down below her shoulders, an onyx pendant resting just at the top of her cleavage, modest but confident make-up... fucking hot.

Cut to the chase - we have a grand total of two drinks (J.D.'s limit, evidently), and talk casually about our date last weekend, my trip coming up this weekend, and how J.D. wishes I was staying home. I joke that she could come with me - she says "I'd really like that, but..." First off, I wasn't really serious, but she seemed truly disappointed. I'm gone Friday through Tuesday. We make a date for Wednesday after yoga class next week. As we're leaving, we kiss and J.D. takes my hand and says "Fred, Saturday night was, well, it was fantastic." I said "yes, it definitely was - we should do that again, soon." I told her that she was beautiful and that I'd never been with a woman quite like her. She tells me that I'm flattering her and then starts to minimize herself, saying that she's sure that I'm exaggerating. She then starts to apologize and I shush her. I suggest that we could pick up where we left off tonight, but she declined and said "maybe next week, when you're back." We then kiss, she presses her body up next to mine and whispers "you're an incredible lover" - steps away, gets into her Jag convertible and peels out of the parking lot, leaving me standing in the frigid night air. It's a couple of minutes before I realize just how cold it is and head for my truck.

Okay, so there's that.

J.D. is a very interesting woman. She's smart, funny, and very sexy -- but definitely has some sexual hang-ups. I look forward to getting to know her more deeply and getting her to come out of her shell. On the flip side, there's Natalie - absolutely the most amazing woman I've ever been with - but married - married to an asshole in a shitty marriage, but married nonetheless. Unfortunately, I can't stop thinking about her, even when I'm with J.D. Pretty fucked up, eh?

I guess, when it rains it pours - and this is what I get for getting involved with a married woman.

Life is, well, interesting... Cheers!

Fred
FDupp

Postby Jocko64 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:56 am

Hey man not FU, I always went for the married ones, my wife same way, no strings attached and always clean. Over years she only had one guy that went goo goo on her, luckily I never had wife that went Goo goo. WE have some fabulous memories
Jocko64

Postby Ohler » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Well Fred, if I read your last account correctly... you said Natalie wanted to talk to you about something after yoga class but yet you talked to JD and then took off. If you told Natalie you were going to talk to her and then ignored her - you may only have one woman now to deal with. Natalie is probably pissed that you said you would talk and then took off with another woman. Did you talk to Natalie and just leave that conversation out of your last entry here , or did you forget to stall after class in order to hear what she wanted to say? If you forgot or ignored speaking to Natalie after class , then take out of town on business and not come back for several days - I would say there is a woman who will really feel as if she's been ignored for another woman.
What seems unobtainable is often very attractive ( in this case Natalie) but there's a good reason to be careful there.If she left her husband for you , you know the husband is going to recognize you as the one that's been to his house a few times. He sounds like a person who could afford and might do anything to get back some revenge.
You've got me hooked on the events. I'll watch for something here by next weekend.
Ohler
Ohler

Postby froggy007 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:47 am

Hey FDupp,

You have close to 13,000 reads, so rest assured there are lots of people reading and following your story besides myself, Ohler & Jocko.
froggy007

Postby FDupp » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Hey folks – it's been a while since I've been able to post, but I've been keeping a summary going over the last several days, so here's a quick update. In order to keep continuity, I've put in a header of what day I wrote these.

Thursday

I spent the weekend in Chicago for business, so J.D. and I didn’t get together over the weekend. We did go out after our yoga class last week, but it was a pretty casual date – a couple of drinks, a little teasing and flirting, a passionate kiss in the parking lot and then we went our separate ways.

To catch up on a few things – Ohler, regarding last week and not speaking with Natalie after class, I had started over to speak with her when we were done, but her body language made it pretty clear that she didn’t want to speak with me, so I decided to let it go. I did speak with her briefly this past Wednesday before other people showed up for the class, and she was civil, cool, and professional – my buddy Mike (Jenny’s husband) comes home next weekend, and Natalie said that she and Dave wanted to host a party for him, and she said that Dave wanted my assistance and input. I said that I’d be happy to help, and suggested that we wait at least 3 or 4 days after he gets home before throwing the party (he’ll need that much time to decompress and get to know his wife again!). She concurred and said that Dave would be in touch (now, this really threw me for a loop – I figured that she was throwing the party. Knowing how Dave has treated me most of the time, he probably wants me to bartend or work the party!) I asked if she was doing okay, and she softened for a moment, smiled, and said “I’m about as good as could be expected, considering all that is going on.” I asked her if she wanted to grab a cup of coffee sometime and just talk. Her reply: “I’d love to, but that wouldn’t be smart.”

By then, several other folks had come into the room and started warming up, J.D. came in wearing her white yoga outfit – she’s an attractive woman, but there’s something about those white yoga pants that don’t do her any favors. Again, she did her usual warm up, including those straight-leg-face-to-the-knees stretches, but no longer putting her ass on display in my direction. It was a pretty tame class, so we agreed to meet up for a drink after we showered. As J.D. walked off to the locker room, I went back into the yoga room to tell Natalie that if she ever needed anything, needed to get away, or just needed to talk that I could be discreet and would be there for her. She teared up a little, smiled, and said “that’s sweet Fred, but I just can’t right now. Dave is super paranoid if he doesn’t know where I am or what I’m doing.” I told her that I was worried about her, thought of her often, and that she was a beautiful woman and a beautiful person who deserved better. She smiled, teared up a little, and told me to get out.

J.D. and I met up at a local pub and had a couple of drinks (well, I had a couple and she nursed a glass of wine for a little over an hour). A lot of small talk, a little flirting and innuendo, and we made plans for Saturday evening – visit one of the wineries that we missed previously, dinner, and then check out a local singer/band that she really likes... hopefully followed by another great breakfast!

Life is good – cheers!

Saturday

Went over to Jenny's Friday evening. Her husband Mike is due home Sunday, so things were a little hectic. I helped Jenny clean up and get things ready for him to come home - needless to say, she was a bit of a wreck. We cleaned up inside and out - things appear to be ready. I took Mike's truck out, got him an oil change and a full tank of gas, stocked the bar and the beer fridge. Jenny and I stayed up late drinking and talking. She's so anxious to have him back. We talked briefly about Natalie and Dave - things appear to be pretty f'd up between them. Jenny says that she has started going over to Natalie's around lunchtime a couple of times a week - it's about the only time they get to talk anymore. Seems that Natalie is convinced that Dave is having her watched and followed - I think it's just paranoia, but Jenny says that Natalie is pretty convinced. I reiterated to Jenny that if she thought that Dave was hurting Natalie, or if she felt that Natalie needed help, to call me - whenever - and I'd be right over.

Jenny asked about me and J.D. I told her that we were largely just taking it easy - that J.D. was nice, intelligent, and funny - and that we enjoyed each other's company. I didn't say, however, that I just didn't feel much of a connection - but hey, it's early yet in this relationship!

Yoga class was uneventful this morning. As usual, I got there early and broke a sweat before class. At about a quarter till seven, Natalie shows up in her sky-blue yoga pants and a black zip-up warm up jacket (unzipped). She set up the sound system, took off her warm-up jacket and started stretching. She was wearing a matching sky-blue sports bra with her enormous nipples at full attention. After about five minutes, she threw on a tank top as other people started showing up. J.D. arrived wearing black (non-magic) yoga pants and an old gray t-shirt. After class, J.D. and I chatted briefly - she said that she'd meet me at the winery this afternoon. I had intended to pick her up - in hopes of taking her home at the end of the evening, instead of her propensity to take separate cars and part in the parking lot after dinner. Oh well, here's hoping!

Sunday

We met up at the winery up on top of one of the mountains outside of town. I got there first and parked my truck in the "overflow" lot (again, when you drive a truck, you don't park "near" anything). I walked to the tasting room, checked in, and had a seat out on their deck by one of the fire pits -- tremendous view out over the Shenandoah Valley. When J.D. showed up, she said that she was worried that I hadn't made it since she didn't see my truck. She was wearing designer jeans, boots, and a red, billowy / satiny blouse with her strawberry blonde hair pulled back - as usual, she looked fantastic! We did our tasting, bought a bottle and sat back out on the deck and watched the sun go down. We killed the bottle of wine - J.D. nursed a glass, and I eventually polished it off. We eventually left and went for dinner.

We had a nice dinner back in town (J.D. had another glass of wine with dinner - her second - and that's usually her limit). Then we had dessert and an after dinner drink. When we were done, we walked over to J.D.'s Jag and when we got there she said "Fred, can you follow me home?" Honestly, while I was hopeful, I figured that she was uncertain because she had drank more than usual. Anyway, we get back to her house and she invites me in for another drink - which struck me as odd, because J.D. isn't much of a drinker. Of course, I agree. She had bought a bottle of Catoctin Creek Rye (a local distillery) and asked me if this was a good whisky. I assured her that it was and offered to pour her a drink, but she opted for a glass of white wine.

We sat in front of the fire and enjoyed a drink (or two, in my case). Around 11:00 J.D. excuses herself, says that she'd be back in a minute or two, and goes upstairs. Well, after about 10 minutes, as I'm enjoying a nice whisky glow in front of the fireplace, wondering just what J.D. was doing, she walks out on the balcony by the top of the stairs wearing her robe. We made eye contact and I said "wow, you look nice - really nice." J.D. smiled, opened her robe and dropped it to the floor. She stood there for a few seconds wearing only her panties, smiling. She then turned and walked back into her bedroom. Needless to say, I tossed off my drink, closed the glass doors on the fireplace, and went upstairs.

When I entered the bedroom, J.D. was already in bed with the sheets up to her neck, the lights were out, with only the light from the bathroom illuminating the room. She sat up and let the sheets fall away from her breasts. As I undressed, she told me that there were condoms in the nightstand (I had one in my pocket, but I got one out of the nightstand drawer and slid into the bed.

Cut to the chase - there was little foreplay - J.D. was ready when I got into bed. Shortly after I got on top of her and slid into her (she was definitely ready), it wasn't 30 seconds before she slid her right hand between us and started rubbing her clit. We made love for about 20 minutes and she came (very loudly) four times. The fourth time was about five or six strokes before I came, and after I did, she finally pulled her hand out. We woke up about 6:30 and made love again - it was a carbon copy of the night before (although she only came three times). When we were done and I rolled off of her, she almost immediately got up and went into the bathroom, closed (and locked?!?) the door and took a shower. She came out about 20 minutes later in her robe, a towel around her hair, told me I could shower when I was ready. She then went back into the bathroom and turned on her hair dryer. I got up and went into the bathroom, naked, walked up behind her and kissed her on the back of her head and on her neck - she smiled, moaned/purred a bit, and pushed me away laughing. Told me to get a shower and she'd start breakfast.

Again, we had a big breakfast (omelets this time) and J.D. rushed me out so that she could get to Mass on time.

Not really sure how to read this relationship, but I'm going to ride it out for a while and see what happens. I'm not really sure what I want out of it, so I can't blame J.D. for not knowing either.

Anyway, life is good. Time to watch the Carolina/Kentucky game. Cheers!

Fred
FDupp

Postby Ohler » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:34 pm

JD appeared upstairs and dropped her robe. It appears she's slowly losing her inhibitions. Waiting to hear any updates on one or both women.
Ohler

Postby Ohler » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:20 pm

I was re-reading your last post and noticed you haven't had anything to say for awhile. That's probably a good sign, because it means you have been seeing one or the other ladies -or otherwise keeping busy. I appreciate that you being a bachelor, you use this site as a place of bouncing off your thoughts. I love that these communiques are more than what comes across on facebook. Obviously facebook would have to censor them.
Enjoy that sex life at your age. I have found that women "get drier and menopausal". Even though she wants to express sensuality and loving behavior, the female body does become less welcoming to sexual escapades. I love her but age does become a factor. I envy that you are still engaged in sexual behavior that more fulfills your life.
Ohler

Postby FDupp » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Sorry for the prolonged absence - a lot of things have transpired over the last couple of weeks. Instead of going into the gory details, just let me sum up - Catholic guilt and hang-ups are a bitch!

J.D. and I have continued seeing each other up until this past weekend. Evidently, our relationship was not compatible with her world view. She's a nice woman, fun to be around, and very attractive - but she has some serious hang-ups about sex and about her body. Suffice it to say, every time that we made love, it was the same thing. Straight missionary sex with only the bathroom light on casting a dim light into the bedroom. Each time, she'd get in bed before me - usually wearing her panties, which she'd take off once under the covers. She'd always insist on me being on top, and would basically masturbate while I had my dick inside her - usually coming three or four times in the 20 or so minutes that we'd make love. She was resistant to the point of being offended if I suggested that we change things up a bit - girl on top perhaps? No. Oral sex? No (that's disgusting!) Sex at my place? No (I wouldn't feel comfortable). Stay over this past weekend? No. (It's Easter!) She is voracious in bed - at least as she tends to herself. I've never been with a woman who climaxed that frequently and that consistently. At first, it was a bit of an ego boost - but it was so consistent, and so - predictable - I kind of felt like a prop.

Anyway, we have mutually decided to take a break from seeing each other - evidently she's struggling to reconcile our relationship and her personal beliefs. I'm okay with it - she's a lot of fun, and I care for her, but there's no real "spark" - if you know what I mean.

In the meantime, my buddy Mike came back from overseas. Dave and Natalie hosted a welcome back party for him and things were pretty subdued. J.D. didn't want to go, thought it would be awkward since it was at Natalie's house and she didn't really know Mike - I guess I understand. I still go over to Mike and Jenny's once or twice a week to have a beer, shoot the shit, and watch a little basketball (although Mike's into watching hockey right now - never really got into that sport). Hell, Dave even came over and joined us for the Capitals' game the other night. He's much more bearable now that Mike's back - doesn't treat me like the hired help. Natalie, however, is noticeably absent. She'll wave across the yard, but she's been pretty distant since Mike got back.

Got some travel coming up over the next couple of weeks, so I guess it'll be good to get some space and see if I can put things right in my head.

In general, life is still good... Cheers!

Fred
FDupp

Postby Ohler » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:18 am

Interesting update. You are correct - life is always good!
Ohler

Cleaning Gutters

Postby froggy007 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:27 am

Get a tinder account and have some fun on your travels. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
froggy007

Postby JerryCal » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:59 pm

I've been reading all along and I'm really enjoying this saga. As a lurker on this site my life is pretty dull so I live through the excitement that others like yourself experience. Keep rolling with it. There's more exciting turns up ahead. I am sure of it.
JerryCal

Postby Ohler » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Well Fred, I know you said in your last post that you were going to be doing some traveling. I don't know if you are gone for a full 2 weeks or not. I was just curious that if you are cooling it with JD, whether you have gone to any yoga classes in the interim? What kind of treatment or reception are you getting from Natalie or JD if you have?
Ohler

Postby FDupp » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Well folks, I've been racking up the frequent flyer miles over the last couple of weeks - largely uneventful except for one night at the Michael Jordan bar in the Hotel Intercontinental. But more on that in a bit.

To address Ohler's question - even though I got back in last night, I was definitely not up for dragging my ass to yoga class this morning (which was the last of the series, but I did sign up for the next two months (in Natalie's class).

Since I've been on the road, I've had plenty of time to think about the last five months. J.D. was fun to be around - funny, intelligent, passionate, spontaneous... but we just didn't really mesh. I don't know if it was the Catholic girl hang-ups, or her nagging me about how much I drank. I mean, I know that I consume a good bit of alcohol, but it's not an issue in how I live my life - and it helps me deal with some of the fucked up shit I've had to deal with. Seriously, the last thing I need at my age is for a woman like J.D. to try and "rescue" me from myself. 'Nuff said about that.

The other thing that's been on my mind is, of course, Natalie. There's something about that woman, and I'm torn between kicking myself for getting involved with a married woman (no matter how unhappily married she was). Quite frankly, I haven't felt that way about a woman, or about myself for that matter, since my wife was killed. I mean, sure, the sex was incredible - but there's something about her that makes it difficult not to think about her during the quite hours traveling.

Okay, so to get to the point of my posting again. This past Thursday night, I got to my hotel late (the Intercontinental in Chicago) after a bullshit day of travel delays. On this trip I had hit Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, and Chicago - and for anyone who has ever flown in or out of O'Hare, you know that nothing ever happens quickly, simply, or on time. My flight was late getting in and I was in a bit of a mood because I hadn't been sleeping well and had an early appointment Friday morning. I check into the hotel a little after 9:00, drop my baggage in my room, and come back down to the lobby go grab something to eat and have a couple of drinks.

Generally I avoid hotel bars and restaurants because the food isn't that great and the drinks are over-priced. Well, as I'm talking to the Concierge about what would still be open this late, I hear a voice call across the lobby: "Fred? No shit! Fred!" I look, and it's Dave, Natalie's husband. He's been pretty chummy with me since Mike got back from overseas, and now all of a sudden I'm his new best friend in Chicago.

Dave insists that I join him at the hotel bar (called Michael Jordan's), I agree so long as I can get something to eat. Dave insists on paying my tab, saying "hell, I'll expense it." I insist on paying for my food, but I'm happy to let him buy the drinks (my company has a strict two-drink per day limit on expense reports). Well, I eat my burger and Dave and sample different bourbons for a couple of hours.

Now, I don't recall the conversation word-for-word, so with a little poetic license (due mainly to the amount we drank), here's the gist of what we discussed.

Dave: "So Fred, I understand that you're seeing that lawyer J.D."

Me: "Yeah, we were seeing each other for a while, but we broke it off - amicably."

Dave: "Oh? Not your type?"

Me: "Well, she's a very interesting and attractive woman. Fun to be around. We just didn't hit it off, you know."

Dave: "Hey, you're not telling me anything I haven't heard. Jim, her ex-husband, is one of my golfing partners. He's given me an earful about how fucked up she is."

Me: "Well, I wouldn't say she's fucked up. We just see things differently."

Dave - laughing: "You're sugar coating it. Jim says that she's a class A bitch, always whining about this little detail or that, and that she's a monotonous fuck. That's why he hooked up with that little honey that he's with now."

Me: "Yeah, J.D. did call her ex-husband a cheating son-of-a-bitch. I think that assessment of her is a little harsh."

Dave - still laughing: "Hey, I've been friends with Jim for years and have seen J.D. for what she is. I mean, she's a looker - hell of a body on her - but she's wrapped pretty tight."

I decided not to pursue that line of conversation any further, so I sat there and didn't say anything.

By this time, Dave was getting pretty lit - evidently, Dave had started long before he ran into me in the hotel lobby. After a little silence, Dave leaned forward, and in a conspiratorial tone said "I mean, look at my wife. I know she's fucking around on me. I just haven't been able to catch her in the act yet. But when I do..."

Me - my mind racing: "What makes you think she's fucking around on you?"

Dave: "Oh believe me, I can tell. We haven't fucked in years. She's so wrapped up in her volunteer shit, her fitness shit. But she's gotta be getting it somewhere, you know. Woman's got to have it, and all that shit. You know, I took her to the Super Bowl this year. In the hotel, first time we'd shared a bed in years - but she didn't want to do anything. One evening, we're getting ready to go out to a party and I walk into the bathroom as she's getting out of the shower - first time I'd seen her naked in years, and you know what, she's shaved her pussy hair down into a little landing strip! Hell, if she ain't fucking some guy why would she have done that? Sure as hell didn't do that for me! She was always hairy as fuck down there - so I know something's up. I'm going to catch her too. Hired a private investigator to watch her. Even put a couple of those hidden cameras in the house. I'm going to catch her and whoever she's fucking - she better not be fucking him in MY house!"

Me: "Wow Dave, that's tough."

Dave: "I'm going to catch that bitch in the act."

We sit in silence for a while, drink our drinks, and I say "So, you hired a private eye? Like in the movies?"

Dave: "Yeah, son' bitch is expensive, and all he's done so far is given me a shit load of pictures of her doing her volunteer shit, exercise classes, shopping - nothing. But she'll slip up. I started off with one guy following her and one guy following the dude I thought she was fucking - a guy at my company - but they never even came anywhere near each other."

Again, we sit in silence for a while. Finally Dave gets up and says "I need to go find some pussy. Want to come along?" I decline, citing my late arrival and early appointment in the morning.

So, now Dave feels I'm his best bud - at least enough to confide in me about how messed up his marriage is to Natalie. Then he wraps up any possible sympathy he might have gained by asking me if I wanted to go find a hooker with him. Dude's definitely a piece of work. But at least now some of the missing pieces have falling into place regarding Natalie's behavior the last two months.

Part of me says "be sane and keep your distance from her" and part of me says "fuck him, she deserves better." However, a large part of me just can't stop thinking about Natalie and the time that we had together.

I'll be in town for Wednesday evening yoga and next Saturday. It'll be good to see Natalie again, and probably awkward to see J.D. again.

Well, what the hell. Life's still good. Cheers!

Fred
FDupp

Postby Ohler » Sun May 28, 2017 4:08 am

Any updates Fred?
Ohler

Postby FDupp » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:08 am

Yeah – sorry folks, it has been a while since I posted. I won’t go through all of the details, but I’ll try to bring you all up to speed with the highlights.

After I got back from my trip to Chicago, I stuck around after the next yoga class to chat with Natalie and mention that I ran into her husband while traveling. She was largely nonplussed and just carried on the conversation pleasantly enough. I asked if we could go somewhere a little more private to talk, that I had to tell her something. She agreed, and after shutting down the yoga room I walked her to her car. She had taken off the tank tops that she wore in class and I remember very clearly - she was wearing black yoga pants, yellow sneakers, and a white sports bra that did little to hide her dark nipples standing at full attention - and I'm still struck by the sweat that was running down her tight belly. In the parking lot she said "so, what is it you need to tell me?" I told her that I had run into Dave in Chicago. She asked me outright if I had seen him with another woman. I told her no, but that we had drinks and then he went out on the town looking for companionship and I went up to my room and hit the rack. To which she said "I know, I just wanted to see if you'd tell me."

I stood there kind of dumbstruck for a minute or two and said "You knew?" She avoided answering anything other than "yes." We locked eyes for a long moment and she said, rather bitchely "Is there anything else you wish to tell me?" To which I answered immediately "Natalie, there is so much that I want to say... that I need to say to you, but I don't think now is the time." She said "Very well" got in her car and left. I have to admit, I walked back to my truck thinking "What the hell?" Evidently Natalie has hired her own set of eyes to watch her husband.

So there's that.

The next couple of yoga classes were uneventful. J.D. made flirtatious small talk and Natalie continued to look hot as hell, alternately being cool and distant and friendly and flirtatious. I went over to Mike and Jenny's for the Kentucky Derby and Dave and Natalie were there - it was cordial enough, Dave acted like I was his best buddy and Natalie acted like I was a friendly stranger (she was wearing that peasant blouse that she wore back in December, and did offer me a couple of nice down-blouses of her beautiful, small breasts - pleasantly passive-aggressive?).

So, fast forward the Wednesday before Memorial day (two weeks ago). I had been friendly enough with both J.D. and Natalie in the previous classes, but quite frankly, was getting tired of the drama. J.D. was friendly and flirtatious (even though we had agreed to stop seeing each other - I thought that meant "go our separate ways", but evidently she saw it differently.) I decided to skip that yoga class - quite frankly, I was a little tired and perplexed and needed to spend some time getting my head right. Anyway, about 10:00 my phone rings and it's J.D. - obviously distraught, asking me if I was okay, telling me that she was worried about me, and on the verge of tears. I could tell that something wasn't right, so I asked her if she was okay. That quieted her down, and she said "sure, I'm fine" and then started sobbing over the phone. After a couple of minutes of incoherent sobbing she stopped and choked out "Fred, can you come over tonight? I really need to see you... to talk to you."

Like I said, I've been getting tired of the drama - but I guess I'm a sucker for tears, so I said "yes."

I got over to her house about 10:30 and when I pulled in J.D.'s driveway, I saw that her door was open. I parked and walked in the house calling out her name, and after two or three times calling out, she answered from the back of the house. I walked through to the great room (where we had spent so many nights in front of the fire) - there was a highball glass of whiskey and ice on the table, and a bottle of Woodford Reserve Rye next to it. I called out her name again and this time she answered from upstairs - she walked out to the top of the stairs in her robe with a towel wrapped around her head - having showered after yoga class - and a glass of wine in her hand (obviously, not her first - or second - turns out it she had polished off one bottle and had opened a second). She said "I fixed you a drink" and stumbled slightly as she started down the stairs. She stopped, laughed, and spilled a little bit of her wine. I ran up the stairs to her to keep her from falling and breaking her neck. She threw her arms around my neck and damn near knocked us both down the stairs. Thankfully, we were near the bottom, so I just steadied her down the last couple of stairs and over to the couch. She was laughing the whole time, telling me how happy she was that I came over.

With the singular focus that only a drunk person can have, she insisted that I pick up my drink and have some - wanting to know if she had fixed it right (it's whiskey and ice, for crying out loud - but in this case, way too much whiskey and way too much ice). But I picked it up and took a sip. She insisted that I take another.

The towel had fallen off her head about halfway down the stairs, I guess at the point where she threw her arms around me and damn near knocked us both down the stairs. Her strawberry blond hair hung down in wet clumps, much darker than when it's dry. I think that this is the first time I had seen her with no make-up on, and on another occasion it might have struck me how beautiful she is without make up, but that night, it just made her seem a little more tragic and, well, pathetic. I went up the stairs to grab her towel, and when I came back (I was only gone second) the front of her robe had opened somewhat revealing her cleavage - obviously a calculated but poorly executed move (as Jenny said many months ago - there are very few accidents when a woman's boobs are involved).

To cut to the chase, J.D. was beginning to slur her words, telling me over and over how happy she was that I came over. I suggested that I help her to bed and she said "Fred, I've missed you so much" - but it came out "I've mished you s'mush." I stood her up and steadied her and took the wine glass from her hand to put it on the table - as I did so, she dropped her robe and stood there naked in front of me - and yes, this was the first time that I had actually seen her naked even though I had slept over many times. She stood there wobbly and ran her hands up across her belly to her nicely shaped softball-sized breasts, lifting them slightly, and then ran them down to her full, reddish-brown bush and started to rub herself. She said "Fred, I need you to fuck me" although it came out slurred with extra emphasis on the "fuck". She stumbled and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I put one arm around her back and the other under her knees, picked her up and carried her upstairs (she wasn't that heavy when I picked her up, but I swear she gained 30 pounds by the time I got to the top of the stairs).

I put her in her bed - and having seen this type of thing too many times before, I covered her up and got a trash can from the bathroom to put by her bedside. I then settled into the armchair in the corner of her bedroom and waited. Sure enough, about 12:30 she started moaning and tried to get out of bed. I went to her and handed her the trashcan and escorted her to the bathroom - she didn't make it. After about 20 minutes of puking , dry-heaves, and the sweats, I cleaned her up with a wet washcloth and put her back to bed.

Her alarm went off at 6:15 - and well, it wasn't a good morning for her. There was the expected hangover and drunk-shame. The repeated "you must think I'm terrible - you must think I'm terrible." I helped her to bathroom and turned the shower on for her. Once I was sure that she wasn't going to puke again, I left her and went downstairs to make coffee and fix her breakfast - in this case, with that kind of hangover, dry toast, yogurt and I cut up some strawberries that I found in her fridge.

She came down a little after 7:00 - shamed and embarrassed. I assured her that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. She asked me what she said last night and if she had made a fool of herself. I assured her that she didn't, but edited the transcript of our conversation. From her stool in the kitchen, she looked over and saw her robe and towel on the floor in front of the couch and flushed red. She sheepishly asked me "Fred, was I naked down here last night?" I smiled and said "only slightly" - she looked truly horrified, but I assured her that she had a beautiful body and that there was nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. She asked “Did I... did we... uh...” and I assured her no – I told her that I helped her to bed and sat watch from the armchair in the corner of the bedroom. She looked down and in a small, soft voice told me that I was a good man, and that she was sorry for the way she had behaved – both last night and over the last several months, and she started sobbing. I held her for a moment and then she gathered herself, put on a forced smile, and said that she needed to get to work. She asked me if I would give her a call that night, and I said “sure.”

Got home Thursday afternoon after taking an early out at work – didn’t sleep much that night at J.D.’s, my neck was stiff, and I needed a drink. My cell phone had died Thursday morning since I hadn’t charged it up the night before (charger at home, phone at J.D.’s). When I got home and powered it up, I had a message from Mike asking if I wanted to get together on Saturday, go golfing with him and Dave and one of Dave’s friends (turns out it was Jim, J.D.’s ex-husband – but I didn’t know that at the time). I also had a message from Jenny inviting me over Saturday afternoon for steaks on the grill, with Dave and Natalie and a couple of other folks. And I had two hang ups and a message from J.D. apologizing again and asking if me to call her when I got home after work.

When I called J.D. she suggested that we meet for dinner at one of her favorite spots in town. She promised that it wouldn't be a late night, since she had an early morning flight out of Dulles to go visit friends for Memorial Day. She apologized again for the night before and told me that she hadn't been in a very good place in her head since her divorce. She said that she had been doing a lot of soul-searching and wanted a new beginning, and with tears welling up in her eyes she said that she wasn't sure if that included me or not, but that she hoped it would. I reached across the table to wipe the tears from her cheeks and told her that I understood, that she had nothing to be ashamed of, and that I'd be there if she needed to talk while she sorted things out. With that, she got up and walked around the table - I stood and she kissed me on the cheek, then briefly on the mouth, hugged me and left. I paid the check and followed her out to the parking lot, but her Jag was gone by the time I got there.

So, there's that.

I decided to ditch the Memorial Day festivities over at Mike and Jenny's, and instead took my backpack and camping gear and sought some time alone. Personally, I felt I could use to get away from all the drama for a while - so I arranged for Mike to take me up to PenMar on the Pennsylvania - Maryland border on Friday afternoon, and I proceeded to hike the Appalachian Trail across Maryland for the rest of the holiday weekend, hitting Harper's Ferry, West Virginia the following Monday morning - a little over 40 miles in two-and-a-half days. It was a rainy weekend, but the time alone helped. I also decided that I'd take a break from the yoga classes for a while - I might start back up again, but probably on a different day/night. I think a little solitude and distance from drama is the prescription for me right now.

I'll check back in after a bit and let you all know how things are progressing.

Life is still good - Cheers!

Fred
FDupp

Postby FDupp » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Wanted to check back in - things have been pretty sedate. Been over to Mike and Jenny's a couple of times, haven't seen Natalie or Dave. Decided to take a month or so off from yoga class -- I enjoyed the class and how it has added to my workouts and improved my flexibility -- but the drama with Natalie and J.D. was getting to be too much.

Of course, as things were just beginning to settle down, I get an invite to a 4th of July party at J.D.'s place. She assures me there will be other guests and that this isn't "a date."

Don't know if I'll go over or not.

Cheers!

Fred
FDupp

Postby Ohler » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Might be some good "fireworks" at J.D.'s on the 4th. What do you have to lose? An attractive redhead who last time she was with you ... lost her inhibitions. Intelligent, good job, nice car. Good women are hard to find.
Ohler

Postby Ohler » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:29 am

Well Fred, it's been quite a while since you have posted. I figure maybe you've gone back to hiking the Appalachian Trail? If not - have you resumed your yoga classes? Met anyone else w/possibilities? I can recommend Match.com - I had a few strikeouts on it but finally met one that I've been with for a few years now. I come back to your postings almost every day to find an update. Hope you haven't completely disappeared.
Ohler

Previous

Return to Erotic Stories