Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 pm

Anna Fun in the Kitchen

Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.

Anna Fun in the Kitchen

Postby Thumper » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Why you sexy little British minx, you!
http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/view/3252930-anna-38-fun-in-the-kitchen

Lovely contri. I don't get RC, so I won't see the more risque' stuff, but damn, this works for me!

I'm a leg guy, and you certainly do have yummy inner thighs....I could spend a whole day nibbling in there :mrgreen:

That's quite the facial expression when you are holding that bananna! hmmmmm....wonder where THAT is going? :twisted: Can I help?
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass
...its about learning to dance in the rain!
Thumper

Re: Anna Fun in the Kitchen

Postby 327retro » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 pm

Fun super contri Anna & 2010 Absolutely lovely in every way. Love the expressions on your face, so wonderfully cheeky. :)  I have to ask about the apron, the hat and guitar reminded me of Steve Ray Vaughan. Are you a fan or did the apron just strike your fancy.

I just notice little things like that especially when time and effort is put into a contri or photo. Earrings, shoes, apron, perfect smaller tittie peeking out of an apron. ;) Subtleties, nuance, little thing or whatever the proper term/word may be it is a beautiful thing when all comes together. Lovely woman, fine photography. ♥ ♥ ♥..... (♥) :oops:

I had a chance to view and vote earlier in the day, time constraints didn't allow to comment till this evening. Never the less, well done on the trend Thumper.

G'Day ya'll
Be a flirt raise your skirt.
327retro

Postby BreeOclaire » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:20 am

Good call retro - Just had a peek at Anna's steamy fun in the kitchen. Great set of naughty teasing!
"Never stop smiling because you never know who is falling in love with your smile" - Anon. ... Sláinte!
BreeOclaire

Postby lensman2010 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi Thumper /Retro
I saw, & replied to your comment. Glad you liked the set, & my look, trying for a sultry look but can't hold it too long as we have so much fun shooting the sets that inevitably I laugh, or Lensman says something that makes me smile.

Sad to say I'm not a fan of Steve Ray Vaughan, in fact I have never heard of him I had to Google him, sad that he was killed in a helicopter crash, so the apron had no connection, I can't even remember how long ago I bought it.

Pleased that you noticed the little things in the photos, & not just my tits & pussy - we do put a lot of effort into shooting the sets & whilst its me you see a lot of the credit has to go to Lensman & his skill with the camera - I just do the poses !!

There will be a new set every month

Anna xxx
lensman2010

Postby lensman2010 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi Bree
Saw your comment & successfully replied this month - no idea why I couldn't do so last month.

Nice to know you liked it & thanks for voting

More next month
lensman2010

Return to Private Shots