Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:07 pm

The (New) COFF Town Hall

Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.

Re: The (New) COFF Town Hall

Postby mandadees » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 am

PS there is already a Mila posting in PS and RC, but I don't know if she is on these forums. I don't do RC so I can't look. :)
"The music that really turns me on is either running toward God or away from God. Both recognize the pivot, that God is at the center of the jaunt."
-- Bono

mandadees

Postby Elisa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:10 pm

Thanks Manda! Hope you're good. I passed on your message. Grumpy put up a link to her PS post a few items back.
Elisa

Postby NudeNirvana » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:39 am

Hi everyone, well after 6 instant tit flashes and one instant ass flash, I convinced NudeNirvana aka NN to post a free style contri. Took your recommendations and didnt black box her face but still had to gently blur. Hope you enjoy and if good comments and encouragement NN may post more!

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... the-desert
... Nude Nirvana
"striving to find and share ultimate state of pure consciousness with freedom, peace and happiness for all"
NudeNirvana

Postby redback » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:40 am

NN, absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing your beautiful wife. I do hope you continue to post. I for 1 will be looking out in future for more of this amazing lady.
Well done on the photography and choice of location. The backdrop is almost as beautiful as the lady.
I will be holding her breast......I mean my breath for the next installment.
redback

Postby 327retro » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:36 am

I just caught your contri. NN is absolutely gorgeous, great location too. I noticed the trolls were out as usual. I'm not certain but I think you can remove those pitiful little twerp's. Give NN a few extra hugs from use. ♥ ♥ ♥
Be a flirt raise your skirt.
327retro

Postby NudeNirvana » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Thanks for the very nice comments Redback and Grumpy!! That made my day ❤️ NN
... Nude Nirvana
"striving to find and share ultimate state of pure consciousness with freedom, peace and happiness for all"
NudeNirvana

Postby Elisa » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 am

Very hot and sexy NN!!!
Elisa

Postby BreeOclaire » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:10 am

NudeNirvana wrote:Hi everyone, well after 6 instant tit flashes and one instant ass flash, I convinced NudeNirvana aka NN to post a free style contri. Took your recommendations and didnt black box her face but still had to gently blur. Hope you enjoy and if good comments and encouragement NN may post more!

I just took a peek...

Lovely works ;)
"Never stop smiling because you never know who is falling in love with your smile" - Anon. ... Sláinte!
BreeOclaire

Postby sfcouple49 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Thanks for taking the plunge with that full contri, NN! Nothing quite like getting naked outside. We second all the comments above - gorgeous setting & sweet photo captures of a gorgeous woman. (& nice to see other 50+'s posting.) You've inspired us to finely add an avatar and jump into the COFF conversation. (The ProPic is of recent weekend getaway - always brings out the sexy adventuress. hehe.) Been a long time since we participated in the old RC, before the implosion. Who knows what's next! Do keep your posts coming - this COFF is an appreciative positive group.
sfcouple49

Postby bigdeskjet » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 pm

NudeNirvana wrote:Hi everyone, well after 6 instant tit flashes and one instant ass flash, I convinced NudeNirvana aka NN to post a free style contri. Took your recommendations and didnt black box her face but still had to gently blur. Hope you enjoy and if good comments and encouragement NN may post more!

Very nice
bigdeskjet

Postby 327retro » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:56 pm

sfcouple49 wrote:Thanks for taking the plunge with that full contri, NN! Nothing quite like getting naked outside. We second all the comments above - gorgeous setting & sweet photo captures of a gorgeous woman. (& nice to see other 50+'s posting.) You've inspired us to finely add an avatar and jump into the COFF conversation. (The ProPic is of recent weekend getaway - always brings out the sexy adventuress. hehe.) Been a long time since we participated in the old RC, before the implosion. Who knows what's next! Do keep your posts coming - this COFF is an appreciative positive group.

Hello 49,
A big welcome to our umm, dyslexic group. (?) Conversations change here with the wind or just a word, it's a beautiful thing. It's like being with friends on a Friday or Saturday night at a bon fire down in the lower 40 passing around a mason jar.

As you I was up at RC and here when the implosion happened. Back then we had trolls on the contri side, but I don't recall them being as bad as now. Granted we tend to keep more pleasant memories close than the bad. The crash did scatter a lot of regulars here on the board. VW still doesn't realize for what ever reason that getting rid of the trolls on the free side and promoting the community section is a gateway to the pay side. We have Rockclimber to thank for getting the old COFF and other threads back up after the crash/implosion. Thanks Rock, where ever you are.

The board here has been way to quite of late. Some of us try to get some of the contributors down here, but seems a bit confusing. I'm not certain if it still takes about a week for newbies to have there comment posted but it is a good idea to have some sort of venting here. Couples such as yourselves are a very welcome addition.

There was a time when the ladies got to talking & we couldn't get a word in edge wise. It was funny and fun as all git out. A tad annoying :mrgreen: but now know to get out of the way and just listen. No way one could answer 2 or 3 pages of a hen party as it's happening or the next day. :) :oops: :lol: and Mwah to the Trio of trouble.

One of the original 4 COFF founders if you will. (Berty 007) Planed virtual parties almost every weekend. What a blast. He had such an imagination for this stuff. Thumper joined in shortly there after and put out album covers, posters and a bunch of super stuff to go along with the weekend virtual party. Thumper's wife was one of the Trio of Trouble girls. Thumper and his wife are an amazing couple.

Any way, I've ratchet jawed and reminisced long enough. It's a pleasure having you here. Hope it sparks new life here. The ladies know we are respectfully cheeky here. Double entendre and playful banter is the norm.
327retro

Postby mandadees » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Here we are! The Trio of Trouble!!! :)
Attachments
Trio-of-Trouble COFF.jpg
Trio-of-Trouble COFF.jpg (150.18 KiB) Viewed 366 times
"The music that really turns me on is either running toward God or away from God. Both recognize the pivot, that God is at the center of the jaunt."
-- Bono

mandadees

Postby redback » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:24 am

I should be old enough to know better but this old fart just wants to get into trouble........ :oops: :oops: :oops:
redback

Postby 327retro » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Hay Manda,

Always a treat when you by. Your partner in crime stop by. Had a hard time keeping up with Lil' Red last week, she was on a tare, then poof gone. Arrrg.

RB, when these ladies got together it was sit back, hide and watch. By the time you got a word in edge wise the conversation changed and a page here was full. You wouldn't have a chance to get in trouble. :lol: :oops: ;)

From left or right. Manda, Mrs. Thumper (Lola Bunny) and Honora (Lil' Red).

Manda, do you remember this one? (btw don't know why the whole photo didn't come out. you'll have to left click, hold and move it slightly to get it all, at least on my screen.)

Always a big Thank You Thumper for the Fun You Added.
Attachments
SlumberParty8.jpg
SlumberParty8.jpg (107.43 KiB) Viewed 298 times
327retro

Postby Coffjr » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:39 am

Grumpy - this was a great album cover. We had some good times with some great people.

jr
Attachments
Pub-COFF-Band-Cover.jpg
Pub-COFF-Band-Cover.jpg (165.03 KiB) Viewed 276 times
Always forgive your enemies -- nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde
Coffjr

Postby Thumper » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:24 am

mandadees wrote:Here we are! The Trio of Trouble!!! :)

I remember that! (fondly!)
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass
...its about learning to dance in the rain!
Thumper

Postby mandadees » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Thumper wrote:
mandadees wrote:Here we are! The Trio of Trouble!!! :)

I remember that! (fondly!)

Muah!!
-- Bono

mandadees

Previous

Return to Private Shots