Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:16 pm

Alexa- Feb. 14th part 2

Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Freestyle.

Alexa- Feb. 14th part 2

Postby Jbe » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:37 pm

As someone commented, if Alexa was part 2, what happened to part 1? Kinda curious as to that myself. But no matter... any day with Alexa is a good day.

Alexa, I've enjoyed your posts since I first remember seeing them here however many years ago that it's been. A couple of things come to mind. You've always posted very nice quality pictures and always well staged and posed. You have gotten more beautiful over the years- if that is even possible. And I absolutely love it when you smile in your pics. To me it changes your look so that you are even more gorgeous.

On some contris (in general) I will often find a favorite pic of the set. With Alexa's contris, it's usually very difficult to pick out a favorite because all the pics are great. However, in this case I am particularly fond of 3... and 8... and 1... and 10... and 2... and... ah, heck, I loves them all. :mrgreen:
Jbe

Re: Alexa- Feb. 14th part 2

Postby FastFive » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Absolutely JBE... Alexa never gets anything but a "Superb" vote from me (and deservedly so).

Head to toe, and everything in between, Alexa is absolutely gorgeous, and I think she (and her husband/BF) do a fantastic job with their shoots. She's definitely one of the ladies that totally embodies VW and is one of the reasons to login every day. A true amateur, but with a body to die for, and a beauty that just won't quit. No super done-up hair or makeup... just a true, naturally gorgeous lady!

Fave pics from this set?

It's *cough*hard*cough* to pick...

#4 is a great tease.

#8 is totally mouth-watering... and judging by the look on her face... she totally knows it.

#10 is awesome, even if only for that gorgeous curve of her back!
Sometimes you just need to relax...
... to relax
... torelax
... orelax
... orelsax
... oralsex
... oral sex
Sometimes you just need oral sex.
FastFive

Return to Freestyle