Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:18 am

Hotel hallways and other sexy hotel fun

Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Nude In Public.

Hotel hallways and other sexy hotel fun

Postby NudeNirvana » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Who else enjoys a quick hotel hallway flash by the door, elevator or ice machine? My wife, Nude Nirvana aka NN just surprised me at a recent hotel stay. I'm now trying to convince her to get in the elevator totally nude and ride it down to the lobby and back up. That would be the ultimate in sexy hotel adventures. See her full "nude in public" contri here and thanks for your superb votes and comments. She enjoys reading them all.

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... y-surprise
Nude Nirvana aka NN, age 53 - mom, next door neighbor type, often shy and reluctant but loves to please!

"Just here to have some fun as life is too short & we're not getting any younger"

Follow me at Twitter.com/NudeNirvana
NudeNirvana

Re: Hotel hallways and other sexy hotel fun

Postby JerryCal » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:41 pm

NN is extremely sexy! It's been way to long since I've seen anything that hot in a hotel hallway
JerryCal

Postby NudeNirvana » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Thanks Jerrycal glad you enjoyed ❤️❤️ NN
Nude Nirvana aka NN, age 53 - mom, next door neighbor type, often shy and reluctant but loves to please!

"Just here to have some fun as life is too short & we're not getting any younger"

NudeNirvana

Postby bombayman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:28 pm

i love her
bombayman

Postby NudeNirvana » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:10 am

Thanks Bombayman ❤️❤️ NN

I love superb votes and comments! To see more go to:

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... y-surprise

NudeNirvana

Postby Thumper » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:14 am

saw it. loved it.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass
...its about learning to dance in the rain!
Thumper

Postby NudeNirvana » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:42 am

Thanks Thumper, glad you enjoyed it!

I think you may also enjoy my brand new "freestyle" contri "Nirvana Surf" ....link below, xoxo ❤️❤️ NN

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... rvana-surf

NudeNirvana

Postby AnonAnon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:33 pm

NN, very daring and sexy.

My wife has never had the courage to walk naked into a hotel hallway, but we once had a man knock on our hotel room door late at night asking for a condom. My wife and I were going at it slow and she wiggled out from under me laughing and handed the man a condom in the nude, my saliva obvious all over her nipples and crotch. When she came back, she said, "It'll be fun seeing that guy at breakfast tomorrow," but he didn't turn up.
AnonAnon

Postby Merlin52 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:59 pm

People go door to door looking for condoms?
Merlin52

Postby NudeNirvana » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:01 am

Great story AnonAnon !!! And Merlin I was thinking the same thing. How many doors did that guy have to bang on?

NudeNirvana

Postby FastFive » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:30 am

Clearly a classy hotel... :lol:
Sometimes you just need to relax...
... to relax
... torelax
... orelax
... orelsax
... oralsex
... oral sex
Sometimes you just need oral sex.
FastFive

Postby NudeNirvana » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:31 am

haha Fastfive, so true. Just remember, you never know what you may find in the hallways around after 10 pm especially heading to the ice machine with just a towel .... xoxo - Nirvana

NudeNirvana

Postby AnonAnon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:59 pm

I didn't hear the guy banging on any doors prior to our door, so maybe he got lucky on his first attempt, or was from next door and just heard us going at it and figured we'd be stocked! The hotel was some average chain affair that we walked into out of a road trip. Must have felt tame enough and safe enough at the time for her to go to the door in the nude.
AnonAnon

Postby AnonAnon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Speaking of "classy" hotels, we have an in town apartment in an "upcoming" area and are often walking to dinner or events and parties through some questionable areas at night. These are usually events at which my wife enjoys showing off with a see through top, a plunging neckline or other provocative outfits. The men on the street are quite appreciate with whistles, honked horns and shouts of "Keep it up," and so on, but it is all in good fun if you know how to enjoy it. My wife does and often reciprocates when a shirtless guy merits it.

Sometimes the simple people are the most fun. Our handyman clearly enjoys my wife's tits and she's shown them to him on Go Topless Day and it hasn't been weird. Once in a while, someone will go too far, but the basic fact of provocative dressing is that this will happen from time to time and is best enjoyed. A drunk female co-worker once reached into my wife's dress and grabbed a tit during an office party with a few people looking on. In fairness, the dress was showing off most of her tits and they were pretty inviting. My wife just went with it. When the co-worker apologized later, my wife's comment was, "Are you kidding? I loved it."
AnonAnon

Postby AnonAnon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 am

Not a hotel, but an AirBnB with plate glass to the street in the kitchen-dining area inspired my wife to come down to breakfast naked and in full make-up. "They can't see me," she said, referencing the brighter street outside. My own impression was that her pale skin, lipsticked lips, what appeared to be slightly darkened nipples and landing strip slightly darkened by eye-liner pencil were very visible. A nice thirty minutes of distraction followed, followed by another thirty minutes of satisfaction and a romp through a new town in some very revealing clothes.
AnonAnon

Return to Nude In Public