Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Alex Jones just out foxed Megyn Kelly

Political discussions about everything

Alex Jones just out foxed Megyn Kelly

Postby RealJustme » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Megyn Kelly could find her upcoming interview with conspiracy monger Alex Jones scooped -- by Jones himself.
Amid a firestorm leading up to Sunday evening’s NBC broadcast of Kelly’s next major interview for the network, Jones claimed he had secretly made his own tape of the interview -- as well as talks leading up to it -- and planned to release his version in advance. Jones says his tape will show the former Fox News personality sandbagged him.

“It’s not going to be some gotcha hit piece, I promise you that,” Kelly tells Jones in a recording released on Jones’ website, Infowars.com. “All I can do is give you my word and tell you if there is one thing about me I do what I say I’m going to do and I don’t double-cross.”

Turns out Jones found out that NBC and Megyn had edited the interview and was planning on showing a version that would show Jones in a bad light, in fact she pre-announced viewers would be shocked by Jones' inhumane actions and told her viewers this is an interview you can't miss.

Learning that it was indeed a hatchet job Alex Jones released a unedited version of the interview that he had secretly recorded as insurance in case it turned out to be a edited hit piece. After he released the unedited interview, NBC announced today that they wouldn't be airing the interview Megyn did with Jones.

Megyn's career is over, now everyone will record their conversation and interviews with her which will kill her ability to edited them for her hatchet jobs. She was all geared up to chop the hated conservative off at the knees for her new libtard audience and it backfired.
RealJustme

Re: Alex Jones just out foxed Megyn Kelly

Postby Dogzilla » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:02 am

It was Jones' tape that was edited. There's no way that he would ever do anything that was straight or true.
Dogzilla

Postby johnforbes » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:38 am

Every show like that gets a bunch of tape and edits it.

Alex Jones was just smart enough to realize that Megyn and NBC had their leftist agenda.

The only reason they wanted to do a show on him was to ridicule and mock him as a conspiracy theorist.

While, of course, NBC pushed its own Russia conspiracy theory.
johnforbes

Postby RealJustme » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:01 pm

It was Jones' tape that was edited.

Sure, that explains why NBC cancelled airing Megyn's interview of Alex Jones...they didn't want to make Alex look bad by showing there unedited tape. Alex Jones has her tape promising she wouldn't do exactly what she did, her goose is cooked.
RealJustme

Return to Political Forum