.table-primary tbody td { color: white; }

Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Amateur photographers - equipment, techniques and more.
By 3Dspng
Were a couple where she is a very attractive 24 yo about 115lbs and 5'5''. Looking for an attractive laid-back guy that has background in photography and his own equipment that would enjoy making high quality photos of her from G to R rated style photos. Hope we can make a friendship out of it too. If interested please let us know and we can chat to work out any details. Thank you
By Merlin52
Might want to clarify a little more what you are looking for. If it is a photographer, then does attractive matter? I got caught up in a situation once where after making an effort to present my credentials as a photographer, what was actually wanted was a fantasy where my photography skills didn't matter. It ended up in an uncomfortable situation where I was asked being asked to do some things that being married at the time, was outside of what I was there to do. It might be good to know if you are looking for a photographer, a participant, or both.
French Ambassador Thoughts On USA

Sure, immigration is one reason, but internal grow[…]

Let me again explain. The truth is the truth (as […]

Exposing the wife

Having gathered some confidence from wearing a tra[…]

NorCal

opnmnd what area of norcal do you live in. We're […]

Nobody who has seen Clownslacker's stomach will f[…]

What I found out recently, which was really quite […]

Oh, come on, Elkin. You could give me your person[…]

Krugman really did throw away his own Nobel reputa[…]