.table-primary tbody td { color: white; }

Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Amateur photographers - equipment, techniques and more.
By Lanaluv
We are currently storing my nude photos on a flash drive, but I worry about accidentally losing it or leaving it out where someone could pick it up, etc. Also worry that if something would to happen (accident) to my husband and I, and a family member would discover 100's of nude photos of me, they would be shocked. Don't ever want that to happen, but we get a lot of pleasure from our nude photography hobby and want to find a safer and more secure way to store our photos.

Can someone suggest an online service for storing photos that is safe? I know very little about these services but am aware of the problems that icloud had with hacking. I basically just want to be able to manually upload all my pictures where no one else will have access. I want to be able to easily access my pictures and add new ones.

I am a novice in this type of thing, so thank you for any advice and help that you can give me. (I'm also new here, so I apologize if this topic has been addressed previously.)

Nakedly,
Lanaluv
By coastalmale
Why don't you just go buy a 2TB external memory. I do weddings and many other type pictures and it so easy to store them. It's easy to hide them on there also if you want to.
By Cpl2
Check out Folder lock. Has free 30 day trial. Basically password protects any folder you chose on your hard drive or any external drives. Folders on pc that you "Lock" won't even show up unless you enter Folder lock to unlock them.
Blue Collar Joe

I always like the photo of Barry having to use tel[…]

Kurt Vonnegut

And then, And then...The Christian R[…]

Trump's latest real estate "deal"

".. As the Arctic ice continues[…]

Coed Spa

Does anyone know of any coed spas in the Ma or NH […]

Johnsons Beach Pensacola Florida

You da man Timbrs...wish I could get down there.

Preet Bharara

That is true. I've skimmed both of Barry O's book[…]

Hi, We have moderators who check each posts to ma[…]

Who Was the Phily Shooter?

Elk has been lost in Disney's fantasyland for so l[…]