Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Lucky Voyeur day!

A place to share your sexy stories

Lucky Voyeur day!

Postby tatorone75 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:51 am

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good! Please share any stories where you got a unexpected voyeur view with little to no planning.
tatorone75

Re: Lucky Voyeur day!

Postby AnonAnon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:06 pm

I was to meet my wife at a local mall one evening after work and I got the appointed place, a store, to find my wife in the check out line. She had on a pair of tight straight leg pants over heels that showed off her legs to great advantage. A loosely tied wrap top in a very light see through beige, with small print patterns to provide optical confusion rather than cover, covered the left half of her chest, but the right half was exposed with the neckline of the wrap caught on a very erect very exposed pencil eraser stiff nipple. The spot of bright pink was a bright spot on pale skin and beige fabric. A beautiful sight. Couldn't have been better if she'd planned it. Maybe she did. After a little time admiring it, I walked up to her and told her about it. She casually shrugged her neckline over her nipple, but a few minutes later she was signing her receipt and providing a few last views to the casually attentive audience around.
AnonAnon

Postby Jocko64 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:32 am

My wife loves doing that, she teases making it look accidental. I used to hate going shopping with her but she told me one time I was missing the fun, I went, I was hooked, first show I got was in dress shop, drape partially open, anybody walking by got a peek but when she was trying on shoes was the icing on the cake. I love going shopping with her now! Oh, she never wears panties!
Jocko64

Postby AnonAnon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:46 pm

I recall my wife trying on a wrap dress with a plunging neckline and the clerk saying something to which my wife responded with, "I'm fine wearing it without a bra." A moment later she stepped out of the dressing area and I realized I was fine with her wearing it without a bra, too. The neckline plunged low enough to allow for a few of the underside of the tits and the fabric sat lightly enough over her nipples to let them bounce just a little under it as she walked. The fabric wasn't sheer, unfortunately, but was flimsy enough to indicate an absence of underwear.
AnonAnon

Return to Erotic Stories