Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:45 am
     

Our adventures

A place to share your sexy stories

Our adventures

Postby Trishdrol » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:27 pm

Hi I am Trish
My husband is Jacob. This is my first post to this group. My husband Jacob opened this account for me and asked me to write some adventures from our marriage here on this VW forum. First I want to talk about some of the things I like.
I do like my pussy been touched, licked or done something to it. I know it is true for all women. Women like something done to us between our legs.lol..but by men we like not some freak. I know some women our lesbians and they like to get licked by other women. I definitely like men.
Jacob sometimes make me suck his cock, so I am familiar how to do it. I even know how to make men cum.
Few times he got me involved with other men for group sex. One time it was a couple who used to live in our neighborhood and I was friend with the wife. One day the husbands were drinking too much beer and they dare us to put up a show for the men. At the end of the show, with our clothes taken away by men, we both were on the floor with men all over us. The other time, Jacob brought a friend home. We were all drinking, and i got a bit too much drunk and ended up between two of them..lol.. I do not remember much of it. Both incidents happened many years back. I would like to write some more details if there is interest.
I am also hoping in this forum I will learn from other men and women how other people behave sexually. Pl post your views here or if you want, write directly to Trishdrol at yahoo dot..com. I would like to hear what others have to say.

Trish.
User avatar
Trishdrol
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Location: USA

Re: Our adventures

Postby Ohler » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:07 am

Please do tell your stories. I have told some of mine on Red ***** and other sites associated with this organization.
Ohler
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:14 am

Re: Our adventures

Postby Jocko64 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 am

Yes tell us about your adventures, Wife and I have posted several here over years!
Jocko64
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:48 am

Re: Our adventures

Postby JerryCal » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:46 am

Trish, I'm sure I will enjoy your stories and I look forward to reading them here. We can trade emails about what is a turnon or not. I really like to learn how adventurous women think and what they dare to do and what their boundaries are.
User avatar
JerryCal
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Re: Our adventures

Postby Curtis148 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:59 pm

Trish, I'd love to read your stories and would like to see you share some of your fun experiences that you've had. Please continue and give us a taste of your knowledge and enjoyment you've shared while engaged in man's and woman's favorite sport.
Curtis148
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 pm

How Men think?

Postby Trishdrol » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:40 pm

One day I was doing my cleaning in the bathroom. I just had one long T-shirt on and nothing else. I was on the floor cleaning the cabinets and checking out the stuff inside.
I did not realized that Jacob has come back from work and saw me on the floor working. Suddenly I heard him saying "Hey".
I was on floor on hand and feet like a doggie. So I tilted my head and looked up to him. He was standing there looking down at me. His face was serious.
So I said "What"
Suddenly, he grabbed my shirt with both hands and pulled it off me leaving me fully naked on the floor.
Then he said "Now go back to work" and left the room.
I just shrugged my shoulders and took the doggie position again and went back to work but fully aware that now my pussy was fully exposed to anyone walking in...lol...

Jacob came back with his camera and started taking my pictures. Few times he told me to spread my legs or take a certain position so he can take pictures of his choice.
Sometimes I wonder how men thinks.
User avatar
Trishdrol
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Location: USA

Re: Our adventures

Postby Trishdrol » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Curtis148 wrote:Trish, I'd love to read your stories and would like to see you share some of your fun experiences that you've had. Please continue and give us a taste of your knowledge and enjoyment you've shared while engaged in man's and woman's favorite sport.
Hello Sir: I got your mail and replied to you privately. Thanks.
User avatar
Trishdrol
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Location: USA

Re: Our adventures

Postby Jocko64 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:27 am

Trish, I can tell you that if I caught wife like that she would have one poked in her! Funny thing is my wife some days was naked all day, I was in constant state of arousal when home, hardly a day went by that I did not receives some form of sex from her, always ready!
Jocko64
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:48 am

Re: Our adventures

Postby AnonAnon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:03 pm

I'm simple-minded in this regard and my wife knows well the "value" she brings with her several exhibitionist rituals. Many of them are subtle enough that I'm not sure if she's having fun or just slightly scantily dressed, but I suspect there are near to no accidents in her wardrobe planning.
AnonAnon
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Re: Our adventures

Postby Curtis148 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Trish, whenever my wife exposes her near naked body towards me, she is seducing me and immediately wants me to eat her bare pussy until she cums. Sometimes in the kitchen, sometimes in the bathroom, sometimes in the den or when were watching a movie she'll remove her panties from under a skirt or a long t-shirt to show me her shaved pussy. "What are you waiting for? I want some loving (sometimes fucking) and I want it now," she will demand. Who am I to say no? We'll kiss and eventually mutually cum together after she's had a couple of O's and is extremely wet..
Curtis148
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Our adventures

Postby Jocko64 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:38 pm

Oh to be young again, for years I wore "pouch" joke shorts and fortunately I am married to a gal who liked sex as much as I did. If my dick was sticking out of the top of the pouch it was er signal to do something about it, she loves sucking so most of the time she will give me a BJ and I would finger her, she loved it! Still does!
Jocko64
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:48 am

Re: Our adventures

Postby tzzzr » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:19 am

Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. I like to have my wife nude around the house as well!
tzzzr
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:53 am

Re: Our adventures

Postby Trishdrol » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:39 pm

Jocko64 wrote:Trish, I can tell you that if I caught wife like that she would have one poked in her! Funny thing is my wife some days was naked all day, I was in constant state of arousal when home, hardly a day went by that I did not receives some form of sex from her, always ready!

Oh Sir, Jacob likes to keep me around naked many times. What I described was just one incident. At one time, I was in garden just doing some cutting and he came in the garden...lol... oh my I will write that adventure sometimes later when get time.hehehehe..
User avatar
Trishdrol
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Location: USA

Re: Our adventures

Postby Trishdrol » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:43 pm

Curtis148 wrote:Trish, whenever my wife exposes her near naked body towards me, she is seducing me and immediately wants me to eat her bare pussy until she cums. Sometimes in the kitchen, sometimes in the bathroom, sometimes in the den or when were watching a movie she'll remove her panties from under a skirt or a long t-shirt to show me her shaved pussy. "What are you waiting for? I want some loving (sometimes fucking) and I want it now," she will demand. Who am I to say no? We'll kiss and eventually mutually cum together after she's had a couple of O's and is extremely wet..

Oh Sit. This sounds like fun.. I guess you guys have a good healthy sex life. We too. I tell you we too have a good sex life.
I love getting my pussy licked too. I guess most women are that way. Am I wrong?
User avatar
Trishdrol
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Location: USA

Re: Our adventures

Postby Trishdrol » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:48 pm

Jocko64 wrote:Oh to be young again, for years I wore "pouch" joke shorts and fortunately I am married to a gal who liked sex as much as I did. If my dick was sticking out of the top of the pouch it was er signal to do something about it, she loves sucking so most of the time she will give me a BJ and I would finger her, she loved it! Still does!

Oh I used to do that whenever we are our driving. That was very often many years back. many times, I went to pick him up from his work and while him driving us back home, he would have his thing out in the open fully erect and I am saying.. Jacob dont do that.. other drivers can see you.. and his reply was .."So why dont you cover it the best way you know." I had no option but to take it in my mouth right there broad day light on a busy highway..
But we have given some driver some fun. Many times he has done that parked by a lake or river. at those occasions he would finger me while I take him inside my mouth. I used to cum so hard during those days.. We have not done it for a while now.
User avatar
Trishdrol
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Location: USA

Re: Our adventures

Postby Trishdrol » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:49 pm

tzzzr wrote:Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. I like to have my wife nude around the house as well!

Thanks you sir.
User avatar
Trishdrol
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Location: USA


Return to Erotic Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 192 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:34 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Info

The team
Delete all board cookies
Delete style cookies
• All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
RocketTheme Joomla Templates