A place to share your sexy stories

Re: has anyone ever shown a friend

Postby PrivateCams » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:32 am

Hello guys :)
PrivateCams

Postby carguy67 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Babydoll
Great story, but you have to finish it please!
Tell us the rest of what happened?
carguy67

Postby fastglass427 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:01 pm

[quote="fastglass427"]My wife was little miss prude when we met but I can spot a great pair of melons a mile away so I continued my pursuit of her until I banged the hell out of her one night on the hood of my car at my place because I just couldn't wait. She thoroughly enjoyed it and said she had never done anything so exciting. This was my Que and I continued to release her inner slut as she put it and we did all sorts of things. She had a voyeur who used to spy on her while she would sunbath topless and saw him expose and pleasure himself while he thought she wasn't watching. So fast forward a few years after we're married and on day my best friend come b to help me with something and he commentated on how great she looked
his wife who was soon to be his ex had nothing when it came to tits and had a face that looked like she sucked on lemons instead of cock. She laughed and said your nut and he continued his compliments and the next thing I know is she flashes him. We both were like deer in the headlights, he composed himself enough to say he wait I didn't get a good look so she does it again this time hold her shit up for and puts it behind her head exposing her bra-less 38DD melons. She smiles and said well you can take a picture if you like he looks at me and I just smiled and said go for it. We both took a few with our phones and she laughed and said ok boy time for you to go to work. The entire time we were working he said how beautiful her tits were and ho enormous they were, and how his wife had mosquito bites compared to her and how lucky I was. At first I was a little uncomfortable with it but then figured what the hell and we talked about her and all the things I had done with her and made her do.

So we did later on that day she calls me on my phone to tell me lunch is ready and we come in and she's serving us lunch wearing nothing put a pair of panties and a smile

This picture is of her flashing us in the kitchen that day

DSC05218AAAABBB.jpg
fastglass427

Postby AnonAnon » Fri May 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Great job on opening up your wife, fg427!

I'd always dated daring women, but my wife's natural approach to nudity was new to me. On one of our early dates, where she invited me to hang out with her and some friends, I arrived at a coffee shop to find her bent over a table with her friends. She was wearing a loose halter top dress that plunged low in the back to dangerously close to her butt crack and hung completely off her chest while bending, displaying absolutely everything to every patron who cared to look. It was display of public nudity so stunning and so comfortable that it made me afraid to approach. I did and took a place at the table, trying to keep my eyes off her very well displayed chest. After a bit, a male friend showed up and casually pointed out that her nipples were visible, to which she responded by looking down to check them out and not doing anything about it. The familiarity of his comment made me think he might be an ex, but he wasn't. In time I came to realize that she would be a girlfriend that everyone we knew would see nude and that it would be a lot of fun.
AnonAnon

Postby AnonAnon » Fri May 12, 2017 2:35 pm

A flash of pussy came just as comfortably via a short shirt dress carefully unbuttoned to reveal that split to reveal a slim landing strip trimmed away from the legs and groomed over her pussy lips with some product. An almost perfect oval patch of hair with just a little hang between the legs, drawing the eye. It was a deliberate provocation so intense that one of my friends actually remarked to her about it, revealing that she knew precisely what she was doing. Some years later we were talking about that evening and she laughed, "That dress was short."
AnonAnon

Postby Jocko64 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:22 am

When I married wife she was a bit of a prude although ironically she was not a virgin, (one of my good buddies had been fucking her for about 6 months and when she was in HS she jacked several guys but no penetration till my buddy came along. On my third date I got her worked up and convinced her that I should have her pussy and I was hooked. She was a very pretty gal with 34D's and killer legs and ass and a very tight pussy, we married 7 months later, she had told me all. She was great in sack, but had never had a dick in her mouth. In those days it was not common like today. I went to Military (draft) and 6 months later I come home on leave and buddy tells me he thinks she is fucking someone, I confront her and she admits to doing her married boss. What a blow???? I am thinking do I dump her or what, we talked and agreed to an open marriage, I could do my thing she could do hers.

I come home, he got transferred and she is a great housewife, We are having first child, we had bought house with money she had saved it was all good. She had some tendencies to show off her body and did it, I was very proud of her and way she looked and after first child she kept her pussy bald. I loved that and so did others if they got a peek. I had two buddies that every week almost we would go to first class whore house and get BJ or laid. I could get laid anytime, wife was always ready but never sucked one. We used excuse of going to HS basketball game. Wife confronted me one evening and asked me not to go and why it was so important? We had no secrets between us then and now. I told her that I was getting BJ's, she said no more, they can go but I will do it for you at home! Between the movie Deepthroat watching Linda Lovelace she became an expert at it and loved swallowing . I was in heaven! I had best of all worlds.

Second child comes, she is still showing glimpses of her body to my friends after getting back in shape. My neighbor, 8 years younger loved catching glimpses of her in various forms of undress. He and his wife are over one evening playing cards. My son fussing, wife goes and gets him . Finish later
Jocko64

Postby Jocko64 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Finish
Wife sits on couch we are in full view in dining room, she very casually lifts her sweater and her lovely tits are in full view of us, she says hope you guys don't mind, neighbors wife says no, neighbor buddy tongue hanging out. Son nursing, he starts asking questions, like how often, his wife never had any milk for their child so this was not familiar to him. His wife was bit disturbed by questions but he continued, my wife now telling them that she has to pump them if I am not around to relieve her pressure and that I suck her tits and love it. I was a bit embarrassed. Truth is my wife would get wet when I was sucking her tits. He asked about taste etc, many questions, wife puts son back to bed. she walks back in room and looks at his wife and says if M wants to taste it I will let him if OK with you. I am dumbfounded, his wife was speechless for a minute and then says sure no big deal. My wife tells him to sit on couch beside her, lifts sweater again and tells him to suck other breast. His wife and I both watching him put his hand under wife's bare tit and sucking on it. He stopped, commented on sweetness and went back to sucking for about a minute. Wife said that is enough and he stopped and she pulled sweater down. We played one more hand and they left.

Wife and I go to bed, her pussy dripping , she says that was interesting and I really got worked up. We had great fuck and suck session! Two weeks later I am on 3/11 turn at mill. On Monday I come home and she is hot to trot, now it has been almost 4 years since she has been with different man and about 2 years for me with different woman. She tells me that M came over and asked if he could relieve pressure for me and I let him but it really got me going. Well I had the benefits that night, Wednesday he did it again, I come home and she tells me and said he wanted to fuck her. I was like holy crap, she had stripped for him and he really got excited. I told her it was what ever she wanted. We had agreed to that long ago! Friday he came again with knowledge of his wife and sucked wife's tits and she sucked him and then fucked him. I get home about midnight, and she can't wait to tell me. He came in her mouth. He never had that before either. She tells me he has 4 1/2 inch dick she thought. This went on for about a month, he is getting BJ and pussy from my wife every chance he gets. My wife thinks his wife knows whole story, I was not happy and told her so, she talked to his wife and she knew and told my wife that she was not into sharing her body but my wife convinced her that it was not all bad. We soon became steady swap partners!

At times over the years my wife has been seen by many of our/my friends, never bothered her because she was extremely proud of her shape and looks, at 72 still has young guys hitting on her and has a FB who has been on the hook for 32 years now. She can tell many stories about him if I could get her to! I pulled a towel off her one time at lake house, there were 6 of us guys sitting in FR and she did not even try to cover herself. Another time we had to share hotel room with another couple, she came out of bathroom, his wife went in and my wife stood there in front of my buddy naked and got dressed and asked him as she twirled around if her thought she still looked good! He was drooling! On trips she would be naked in motor home or in the car flashing truckers .
Jocko64

Postby AnonAnon » Wed May 17, 2017 4:53 pm

I had a girlfriend that liked having multiple partners at once, but my wife prefers a one person focus.

That said, she does enjoy attention from men who deliver compliments with confidence and is not above the occasional "scandalous" contact with them. One of my favorites is of us going to a gallery opening. A small show in a private gallery. My wife wore a shirt that was almost completely unbuttoned. Two pockets mostly hiding nipples from being seen through the shirt, but ample downblouse views of her boobs and nipples. As soon as she walked in, the artist whistled and complimented her on a sexy look and she grabbed him and gave him a full on French kiss, just a little longer and stronger than would have been relatively unremarkable. A little while later, I saw her looking at a painting, her hands in the back pockets of her jeans, the shirt parted almost to the nipples, the artist explaining the painting while clearly distracted by her chest. "I'm a sucker for a man who can speak his mind."
AnonAnon

Postby AnonAnon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:44 pm

I came home from work today to find my wife looking great in just high-waisted yoga pants. She was cooking and it was hot, hence the lack of outfit. A friend of mine was coming to dinner. I complimented her on her "apron" and found that she enjoyed the compliment more than usual, so I proposed that she remain like that for our friend, who had seen her sunbathing topless several times, including at my old apartment's public pool. I could tell she loved the idea, and that he would, too, but seemed hesitant. I told her she could just keep cooking and I'd introduce her dramatically as soon as he came in and he'd have a chance to approach when her back was turned and take a moment to adjust for the reveal as she turned around. It seemed a bit awkward, but we decided not to overthink it.

The reality was breathtaking. The "I believe you've met my wife," followed by a quick, "Just a minute," followed by a turn around went OK, but what made it superb was my wife saying, "I hope you'll stare." "All evening," said the both of us. The food and drink was good, but it was a heady evening for all of us. At the end of it, when our friend left, we couldn't believe how easily we'd crossed this threshold. My wife was flushed with excitement, all of which we managed to put to good use immediately.
AnonAnon

Postby powderman8009 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:05 pm

We had friends stay over one weekend with the Saturday evening turning into a bit of a drinkathon while reminiscing over old times. Fast forward to Sunday morning and I manage to get up reasonably early. None of the guests are around so I go back and let my wife know that no one is up yet.

She gets out of bed and puts on a very short satin slip just to cover up and heads out to the back deck with me to sit and have a glass of water. We settle into our chairs and she rests one of her legs up on my lap and waits for me to start rubbing it for her. She loves this and especially loves having her feet rubbed. I acquiesce and start stroking her leg and rubbing her foot. Her slip is just covering her lap but if I do a long sweep along her leg I can get a glimpse of her pussy as the slip is pushed aside.

Not long after we got up our male friend came upstairs and found us out on the back deck. He too has a glass of water and sits down opposite us and joins the conversation. I take this as my opportunity to let my friend grab a look at my wife's pussy. He has touched her boobs before but I don't recall him seeing anything else.

I continue stroking my wife's leg while we continue the conversation. Pretty soon I am rubbing her upper thigh with long strokes that move the slip so that her pussy is on show - not blatantly but there to be seen. Either my wife is comfortable with this or oblivious to it as she made no attempt to cover up. So we continue. We finish our drinks and the friend gets up and offers us a refill which is gladly accepted. He comes and sits again and we sit for another 15 minutes before his wife arrives at which time we got up to prepare breakfast.

I think we must have sat for nearly 30 minutes with my wife's pussy on show for him.
powderman8009

Postby AnonAnon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:46 pm

powderman, I'd be willing to bet good money that your wife was not oblivious and knew exactly what she was showing.

The closest I have got to directly showing off my wife has been unbuttoning a half placket shirt dress to fool around with her just before leaving for dinner and her just leaving the dress open for the evening, allowing for some fantastic views of her tits slightly stained by some of her red lipstick that I'd transferred on to them from her lips. I think she might have added a few marks herself. We went to a friend's house for dinner and there were several distracting moments when he and I found ourselves staring at a completely revealed chest and erect nipple.

Indirectly, what I have noticed is that she likes to use my tacit approval to wear the most daring outfits, casually asking if it is OK and treating even a small hesitation as an OK. A favorite of mine was a clearly see through top worn braless to a late afternoon garden party. Her chest on display so blatantly that we never again got an invitation from the hostess. I'd made a small objection before we left home and she just said she was wearing it because I said it was OK. I hadn't, but I knew I'd enjoy it. It was like she wanted to be topless in front of the guests that afternoon and nothing was going to stop her.
AnonAnon

Postby powderman8009 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Hard to say. She has always said that modesty is not one of her traits. She was always very at ease with this couple so I would not be surprised. There have been plenty of other times when she has shown a lot - but not to any other friends.
powderman8009

Postby AnonAnon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:29 pm

My wife plays coy when I ask her, but it is easy to see from her actions that she enjoys showing off.

I learned quickly after we started dating that she liked wearing see through tops braless, but the first time I saw her get (almost) nude in front of a friend still came as a bit of a shock because it was so utterly planned and utterly exposed. We were visiting a childhood friend of mine with a studio apartment, and were to sleep in the living room on a sofa bed. My wife sleeps naked, but I'd expected her to wear something to bed, given that we were going to be in the open. She did, but it was a totally see through slip. She changed into it after conversation had broken up and my friend had gone to his room, but well before he could be reasonably expected not to return. Return he did and my wife casually chatted to him while checking her cellphone, which only served to light her up. Thankfully, I was already under covers, because seeing my wife casually standing naked in front of another guy having a normal conversation about what we would do the following day was giving me a hard-on. During the conversation she'd turned to grab a few things here and there, so there wasn't much that wasn't put completely on display and I'm sure even the see through slip wasn't always covering her pussy. She was just as comfortable being naked in front of two guys as she is in front of me.

Some time later, I was visiting a cousin and the same thing happened. Walked right out of the bathroom naked, toweling off. Upon realizing my cousin was comfortable with her nude, she walked right into the kitchen and made breakfast for the two of us, laughing at the nudity as entertainment for "boys".
AnonAnon

Previous

Return to Erotic Stories