Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:57 am

Go Topless Day

A place to share your sexy stories

Go Topless Day

Postby AnonAnon » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 pm

There were no events near us so my wife decided she would participate by remaining topless at home throughout the day. When our long-time landscaper and handyman, to whom she had previously flashed her landing strip when he'd made a joke about trimming her bush, showed up she greeted him at the door with an arm over her nipples, provided an explanation and then uncovered them. "Maybe I'll bring you out a glass of water later," she volunteered.

Lunch brought with it a need to go out and cover up, but she chose a top meant to be worn with a bra so it showed ample views from the side and down the neckline, but provided cover from the front. It seemed like most people around us did not need an explanation and smiled as if to acknowledge a clever t-shirt slogan.

Back home, the landscaper was invited to stop in for a beer, which was provided topless and enjoyed in topless company. A crack was made about making this the norm since we all agreed it should be. My wife laughed with a gleam in her eye. I know well how little encouragement she needs.
AnonAnon

Re: Go Topless Day

Postby FDupp » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:13 pm

Hmmm... let me know if you need some work done around the house!
FDupp

Re: Go Topless Day

Postby AnonAnon » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:28 pm

LOL

My wife complained of mild sunburn today and when I asked her where she got it revealed that she'd done some topless sunbathing at a friend's suburban apartment complex pool. When I asked if anybody said anything she said there were a bunch of guys around so she and a friend felt they would be OK and that nobody took any pictures. The tan she had probably took several hours. Was probably more than OK by them.

We have some good friends we made several years ago when my wife wore a pair of skin tight relatively loosely knit pants without panties to a party and basically put her ass and landing strip on display for a duration of it. As a top, she wore a compression bandage that covered her nipples, but made her look nude from the waist up. One of the guys there was frankly appreciative and we've been friends since.
AnonAnon

Return to Erotic Stories