Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Ladies and Gents, Who Gets Waxed Regularly?

Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Freestyle.

Ladies and Gents, Who Gets Waxed Regularly?

Postby Dirtybiker » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:19 am

I would like to share some of my waxing experiences, and was wondering if anyone else out there gets professionally waxed. My appointments are monthly, for about an hour and a half. I get my nose, ears, uni-brow, back, ass, pkg all done.
Thoughts?
Dirtybiker

Re: Ladies and Gents, Who Gets Waxed Regularly?

Postby BreeOclaire » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:45 pm

Never been brave enough to look into it personally. Though not having to deal with razor burn when I've got an upcoming photo shoot or session with the bf is appealing. Of course there's always those spots that refuse to be anything other than a fine stubble too.

Not sure I'd have the patience for an hr & 1/2 though, let alone the guts to take on the pulling & tugging in those sensitive areas, lol.

Hmm...so once a month, eh? Around how much does it run you?
"Never stop smiling because you never know who is falling in love with your smile" - Anon. ... Sláinte!
BreeOclaire

Postby Thalia » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:36 pm

Waxing now is considered a part of good hygiene, so for me, I do wax in every 2 months
Thalia

Postby BreeOclaire » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:35 am

Thalia wrote:Waxing now is considered a part of good hygiene, so for me, I do wax in every 2 months

Good hygiene … ?

Must depend on where about one is located and by whom you're referring to as considering it so … because for some years now, every time I have my "Annual" visit with the gyno … she lectures me on the health risks of shaving down below.

I can only imagine her reaction if I started waxing :lol:
Attachments
BreeShowerSelfieSexyWetSoapyBareLegsFeetToesEroticCamModelVoyeurwebRedcloudsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg
Bree - Sexy Smooth Shaven Legs #ScrubADubSelfie #SoapBubblySkin @BreeOClaire
"Never stop smiling because you never know who is falling in love with your smile" - Anon. ... Sláinte!
BreeOclaire

Postby NudeNirvana » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:17 pm

I don't wax down there, but very curious to try it.....meanwhile I always use warm soapy water and new high quality razorblade. The light in my shower is on a dimmer and sometimes I miss some stubble LOL. Every six months or so I'll even let it all grow out wild for a few weeks just for fun. Variety is spice of life! ❤️❤️ Nirvana
Nude Nirvana aka NN, age 54 - mom, often shy & reluctant but love to please!

View and vote on my photosets every month in "Freestyle, NIP and Erotic Video" sections!

Also follow me at:

Twitter.com/NudeNirvana
Instagram.com/NudeNirvana
NudeNirvana

Return to Freestyle