Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:46 am
     

Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Political discussions about everything

Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:42 pm

Liberals for some reason seem to think no one ever fact checks them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby Clownkicker » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:59 pm

Since I have never in my life claimed it's 60 degrees in NYC, why is RealTool making up stupid shit about me?

Why is he so frightened of the truth? Why is he so desperate to divert from my irrefutable comments?

I honestly believe RealTool is incapable of telling the truth, exactly as Trump is.

It's call being a pathological liar.
Clownkicker
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:20 pm

cold.JPG
cold.JPG (86.88 KiB) Viewed 835 times


Facts keep busting clown's global warming bubble. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby Clownkicker » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 pm

And once again RealTool shows us all that he doesn't speak English.

If he did, he would stop trying to win an argument about "climate" be reporting local "weather". And he is actually comparing "wind chill" with actual temperatures, which has nothing to do with climate at all.
He just doesn't get how big a fool he is making of himself.

Conservatives are so ignorant that they really can't grasp the difference between the two words, and thus they can't understand the first thing about the climate change issue, no matter how much science you might spoon feed them.

But fear not, RealTool will return and desperately try to distract from his gross ignorance yet again.

Let's watch him flail and dance, shall we?
Clownkicker
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby namngulfvet » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:57 am

clown, if it werent for double standards...you wouldnt have any. fucking sheep
User avatar
namngulfvet
 
Posts: 3730
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby Clownkicker » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:29 am

Once again, namandgulfdumbfuck couldn't refute a thing I said, so he comes up with a nonsensical comment that has nothing to do with me.

Notice dumbfuck couldn't actually give an example of any double standard that he pretends I exhibit.

That's because I don't have any double standards to criticize.

namandgulfdumbfuck once again has nothing besides his impotent big mouth.

He's an ignorant conservative, after all, so we expect nothing more from him.

And please, dumbfuck, stop fucking sheep.
Clownkicker
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:24 am

Well there we have it folks, clown finally admits global warming was a hoax so he's dropped that verbiage and is no using "man made climate change". He's a little bit slow, most other libtards had made that switch a long time ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:57 am

RealJustme wrote:Liberals for some reason seem to think no one ever fact checks them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm thinking about putting on my shorts and a track jacket for my run later this afternoon...

:D
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:24 am

Thanks for the bump Elk!
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:50 pm

RealJustme wrote:Liberals for some reason seem to think no one ever fact checks them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


We hit 60 degrees this afternoon in NYC. Supposed to get an encore performance tomorrow.

:D
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby johnforbes » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:46 am

There are 60 degrees of separation between Clown and Reality...
johnforbes
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:49 am

Two 60 degree days in a row in NYC in the middle of winter.

Waiting for Justme to "fact check."

:lol: :D
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby namngulfvet » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:54 am

elklindo69 wrote:Two 60 degree days in a row in NYC in the middle of winter.

Waiting for Justme to "fact check."

:lol: :D


51286665_1943296935793531_9075203258644955136_n.jpg
51286665_1943296935793531_9075203258644955136_n.jpg (44.87 KiB) Viewed 707 times
User avatar
namngulfvet
 
Posts: 3730
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:51 pm

Two 60 degree days in a row in NYC in the middle of winter.


So?
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:02 pm

RealJustme wrote:Liberals for some reason seem to think no one ever fact checks them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Waiting for the fact check.....

:lol:
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby johnforbes » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:53 am

My able staffers did fact-check Elkin's posts.

Their research revealed no facts whatever supported them.
johnforbes
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby namngulfvet » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:55 am

elklindo69 wrote:
RealJustme wrote:Liberals for some reason seem to think no one ever fact checks them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Waiting for the fact check.....

:lol:

How in the hell do you fact check someone like you who pulls shit out of their Ass, throws it around pretending its facts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
namngulfvet
 
Posts: 3730
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby Clownkicker » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:39 pm

^^^^^^ Criminy, that moron is even more stupid than I thought. "How the hell do you fact check someone like you who pulls shit out of their Ass"

It's in the phrase, dimwit. You CHECK THE FACTS. Duh.

People who pull shit out of their asses are exactly the ones you NEED to fact check, you imbecile.
That's why RealTool keeps getting caught on virtually everything he posts. All he ever has is made up stupid shit, and I check the facts and rub his nose in it just the way he likes to be humiliated.

How do typical conservatives ever manage to walk and chew gum? johnny? Any ideas?
Clownkicker
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby namngulfvet » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Clownkicker wrote:^^^^^^ Criminy, that moron is even more stupid than I thought. "How the hell do you fact check someone like you who pulls shit out of their Ass"

It's in the phrase, dimwit. You CHECK THE FACTS. Duh.

People who pull shit out of their asses are exactly the ones you NEED to fact check, you imbecile.
That's why RealTool keeps getting caught on virtually everything he posts. All he ever has is made up stupid shit, and I check the facts and rub his nose in it just the way he likes to be humiliated.

How do typical conservatives ever manage to walk and chew gum? johnny? Any ideas?

Its easy for you to do Komrad Klown. you pull shit out your ass every day and try to pass it off as facts. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
namngulfvet
 
Posts: 3730
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:31 pm

namngulfvet wrote:
Clownkicker wrote:^^^^^^ Criminy, that moron is even more stupid than I thought. "How the hell do you fact check someone like you who pulls shit out of their Ass"

It's in the phrase, dimwit. You CHECK THE FACTS. Duh.

People who pull shit out of their asses are exactly the ones you NEED to fact check, you imbecile.
That's why RealTool keeps getting caught on virtually everything he posts. All he ever has is made up stupid shit, and I check the facts and rub his nose in it just the way he likes to be humiliated.

How do typical conservatives ever manage to walk and chew gum? johnny? Any ideas?

Its easy for you to do Komrad Klown. you pull shit out your ass every day and try to pass it off as facts. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Justme is notoriously absent from the thread he created.

Waiting for the fact check as promised....

:lol:
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:09 pm

So Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:36 pm

RealJustme wrote:So Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Still waiting for the fact check as promised....

:lol:
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Elk why don't you allow clown to answer his own question? So clown are you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC? :D
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:44 pm

elklindo69 wrote:
RealJustme wrote:Liberals for some reason seem to think no one ever fact checks them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


We hit 60 degrees this afternoon in NYC. Supposed to get an encore performance tomorrow.

:D


Where's that fact check Justme....

:lol:
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby johnforbes » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:10 pm

My able staffers did fact-check Elkin's posts.

Their research revealed no facts whatever supported them.
johnforbes
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby Clownkicker » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:56 pm

RealTool, you can't expect me to answer a question about something I never said, dimwit.

But it's curious you refuse to answer elklindo about it. He's the one who posted it.

What are you afraid of? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownkicker
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:05 am

But it's curious you refuse to answer elklindo about it. He's the one who posted it.


What question would that be? Are you now both claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:07 pm

elklindo69 wrote:
RealJustme wrote:Liberals for some reason seem to think no one ever fact checks them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


We hit 60 degrees this afternoon in NYC. Supposed to get an encore performance tomorrow.

:D


Well come on already Justme...what are you waiting for? Do the freaking fact check.

:lol:
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby Clownkicker » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:42 pm

"Elk why don't you allow clown to answer his own question? "-RealStool

"RealTool, you can't expect me to answer a question about something I never said, dimwit."-me

"What question would that be?"-RealStool

Again, you are the one claiming I have some question, dimwit.

I didn't have a question. You made it up, as you make up everything you post, you imbecile.

But nice try at distracting from your inability to fact check elklindo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownkicker
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:10 pm

But nice try at distracting from your inability to fact check elklindo


Clown I fact checked you on Tue Jan 29, 2019 on this thread. You folded, then Elk came in and tried to rescue you, then you tried rescuing him...so are you guys still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC? Your attempt to prove man made global warming is real through misinformation on how warm it is out there is lame. :D
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby Clownkicker » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Now even your lying distraction attempts are pathetic, Tool.

I have always wondered how someone can have so little self-respect. I'm still studying that phenomenon, and you are my prime subject....right behind johnforbes and namandgulfdumbfuck.
Clownkicker
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby johnforbes » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:50 pm

Will this be your senior thesis?

It was inevitable, really, that I would become the subject of a scholarly paper written by Clown.
johnforbes
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:52 pm

Now even your lying distraction attempts are pathetic, Tool.


Guess that means you're not going to answer the question. :D
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:58 am

RealJustme wrote:
Now even your lying distraction attempts are pathetic, Tool.


Guess that means you're not going to answer the question. :D


Guess that means you're not going to do the fact check? :D
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Guess that means you're not going to do the fact check?


I did do my fact check, it's not 60 degrees in NYC. :D
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:04 pm

elklindo69 wrote:
RealJustme wrote:Liberals for some reason seem to think no one ever fact checks them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


We hit 60 degrees this afternoon in NYC. Supposed to get an encore performance tomorrow.

:D


Mon Feb 4, 2019, what was the high temperature of the day for NYC?

Come on Justme, the fact check as promised.

:lol:
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Mon Feb 4, 2019, what was the high temperature of the day for NYC?

Come on Justme, the fact check as promised.


Clown the problem with your argument is I started this thread on 1/29 asking if you were still claiming it was 60 degrees. So why are you providing a temperature for 2/4? Are you OK dude?
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby Clownkicker » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:14 pm

^^^^^^^ Look at this dimwitted douche bag desperately scrambling to distract from his moronic lies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

One way to recognize a conservative is that they can't ever admit they are wrong about anything.

And they certainly never apologize for their lies.

We have Trump as proof of this. RealTool is just another wannabe.
Clownkicker
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby johnforbes » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:27 am

Clown seems to be in fine fettle this morning.
johnforbes
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:25 pm

Johnnie...maybe you can help out Justme with the fact check...

:lol:
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby johnforbes » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:06 am

Well, my morning routine is fairly regular.

I do the first sets of 100 situps each, then the first arm exercises with the barbells.

After that, I make coffee and begin the chore of reading everything written on the Interwebs.

So we shall have to see what my schedule permits.
johnforbes
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:26 pm

elklindo69 wrote:Two 60 degree days in a row in NYC in the middle of winter.

Waiting for Justme to "fact check."

:lol: :D


Come on Johnnie...help out Justme.

:lol:
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby johnforbes » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:05 am

I don't have 60 college degrees, but do have more than Elkin.
johnforbes
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:54 pm

So why don't you use one of them and do a fact check on my assertions...

Come on Johnnie....you can do it!!!

:lol:
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby RealJustme » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:59 pm

Now elk is once again coming to clown's aide, but anyone paying attention knows that clown tries to distance himself from elk's postings. :D
User avatar
RealJustme
 
Posts: 14299
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Clown you still claiming it's 60 degrees in NYC?

Postby elklindo69 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:27 pm

RealJustme wrote:Now elk is once again coming to clown's aide, but anyone paying attention knows that clown tries to distance himself from elk's postings. :D


Well it looks as if you are distancing yourself from doing the factcheck that you said you were going to do.

:D
elklindo69
 
Posts: 6082
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm


Return to Political Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Who is online

In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 192 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:34 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Info

The team
Delete all board cookies
Delete style cookies
• All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
RocketTheme Joomla Templates