.table-primary tbody td { color: white; }

Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Amateur photographers - equipment, techniques and more.
Just a thought but how about a contest for Photographic Styles?

Let me elaborate... A possible theme could be Light and Shadow, another, De[pth of Field?

Let the submitters express their art and style a little.

There are some beautiful women here and some gifted photographers too. Maybe a Contest for the guys and gals BEHIND the lenses might be fun and generate some interest?

RC
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I like the idea of shadows. Tyra did that on her show one time and was great. Some of the gals in the past have done sun light coming in on blinds and gives a zebra affect. Leaves since it is summer would be a nice challenge.
What about using lace to reflect the sun? You would maybe have to build something and have it propped up. Or hang it on a clothes line if you have one.

Curtains, can leave a great imagine. One day the sun was coming in and I was sitting on the floor posing and I had that zebra effect.

Trees, brushes or maybe even a flower out doors would be way interesting.

One time I played with the sun coming in the window, and we played with the shadow it created on the wall. That was fun and different.
Wife shows friend

Upon being informed by the hostess that my ex was […]

The fake green energy farce

But no mathematician or physicist ever considered […]

@Beacher @Nudeone We’re going in […]

DeBlasio Draws Massive Crowd

Of 15 people. Sure, one or two of them were poli[…]

Bernie's plan would send two wrong messages: 1) […]

I recall when it came out some parts of the dossie[…]

Elkin, please. We all respect the time and effort[…]

Me no smoke peace pipe. However, Elkin has smoked[…]